Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

this is the real reason you are getting divorced from your 40 g's price tag wife 
Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

"I had a double angus burger last night, it filled me up like a black man would"

Dude you married your wife, stay away from your parents.

Seems like your parents disrespecting you on the choice you made to marrying her, you gonna let it slide like that?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

this is the real reason you are getting divorced from your 40 g's price tag wife 

"I had a double angus burger last night, it filled me up like a black man would"
Son go take a walk  and come with something original.

i just sa this and i can't belive you ar asking all this ppl 4 your *$#@ that u can't deal with your f...k wife if u will aks a kid he will respond that and this is ARGJIRA the girl ho love to have a privacy with here husband ... ....let me tell you this your famelly is your famelly ,im your wife u can lose me but never your famely . and just to let all this ppl know that im not a B....H with your parents thay startet first i dont want problems animore and have another aborte again ... I left all my famelly just 4 you and u can"t be a men a ackt like a husband and have your one place u cant live tham 2 blloks from you is not that i dont like them the problem is i want my life i want to have some privacy if we are goin to live all together we are goin to have the same *$#@ problems your dad yell at me i naver say *$#@ i just put my had dawn and my tears start fallen ...
frown.gif
and thay look at me like a kid im a waman ... let me tell you this i know our @+%##%@ traditoin i want my dad to where thay at ha ups a left them home, you think thay dont need my halp ha tell me know i come here just 4 you .. and .u want to live me becouse you dont want to pay rent and !++%++$* thay dont need your halpp thay can pay that @+%##%@ rant ... you want to leave me four this *$#@ shame on you man u shuda think this before u got that ring on my finger ..... 1 i dont want to live all together becouse 1. i dont want to cook when i come home tierd 2. thay can here us havin s...x 3. when i goo in the bath i want to goo with u 4.i cant have friends over .5 i cant goo somewhere with my girlfriends besouce your dad is goin to tell you u dont live your wife goin aot alone 6. i want to invite my famely to my one place i want them to be comfortable four a month when i have my first baby ....
smile.gif
im not gona be happy so thing before you doo *$#@ like that and is so stupid when i sa that is time to live her smah ....... i have a chance that i will be a milioner that will ask 1 house i will have 3 not one..... but this is love is not abaut many i love you i want you thats why im with you with none of my famely close to me when i need them im just asking you one favore like a wife make me happy with this love that i have four you Husband
frown.gif

i just sa this and i can't belive you ar asking all this ppl 4 your *$#@ that u can't deal with your f...k wife if u will aks a kid he will respond that and this is ARGJIRA the girl ho love to have a privacy with here husband ... ....let me tell you this your famelly is your famelly ,im your wife u can lose me but never your famely . and just to let all this ppl know that im not a B....H with your parents thay startet first i dont want problems animore and have another aborte again ... I left all my famelly just 4 you and u can"t be a men a ackt like a husband and have your one place u cant live tham 2 blloks from you is not that i dont like them the problem is i want my life i want to have some privacy if we are goin to live all together we are goin to have the same *$#@ problems your dad yell at me i naver say *$#@ i just put my had dawn and my tears start fallen ...
frown.gif
and thay look at me like a kid im a waman ... let me tell you this i know our @+%##%@ traditoin i want my dad to where thay at ha ups a left them home, you think thay dont need my halp ha tell me know i come here just 4 you .. and .u want to live me becouse you dont want to pay rent and !++%++$* thay dont need your halpp thay can pay that @+%##%@ rant ... you want to leave me four this *$#@ shame on you man u shuda think this before u got that ring on my finger ..... 1 i dont want to live all together becouse 1. i dont want to cook when i come home tierd 2. thay can here us havin s...x 3. when i goo in the bath i want to goo with u 4.i cant have friends over .5 i cant goo somewhere with my girlfriends besouce your dad is goin to tell you u dont live your wife goin aot alone 6. i want to invite my famely to my one place i want them to be comfortable four a month when i have my first baby ....
smile.gif
im not gona be happy so thing before you doo *$#@ like that and is so stupid when i sa that is time to live her smah ....... i have a chance that i will be a milioner that will ask 1 house i will have 3 not one..... but this is love is not abaut many i love you i want you thats why im with you with none of my famely close to me when i need them im just asking you one favore like a wife make me happy with this love that i have four you Husband
frown.gif

Apparently, his wife hacked him and wrote it....

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif

good lord. reading that is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.
sick.gif

frown.gif
and thay look at me like a kid im a waman ... let me tell you this i know our @+%##%@ traditoin i want my dad to where thay at ha ups a left them home, you think thay dont need my halp ha tell me know i come here just 4 you .. and .u want to live me becouse you dont want to pay rent and !++%++$* thay dont ,need your halpp thay can pay that @+%##%@ rant ... you want to leave me four this *$#@ shame on you man u shuda think this before u got that ring on my finger ..... 1 i dont want to live all together becouse 1. i dont want to cook when i come home tierd 2. thay can here us havin s...x 3. when i goo in the bath i want to goo with u 4.i cant have friends over .5 i cant goo somewhere with my girlfriends besouce your dad is goin to tell you u dont live your wife goin aot alone 6. i want to invite my famely to my one place i want them to be comfortable four a month when i have my first baby ....
smile.gif
frown.gif

Ban this troll man. Ey wife post tagged of yourself to confirm this is really you.

frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif

156440_o.gif

Know damn well he wrote that...

Hello now friends this is Shpats WIFE ARGJIRA Don't be confuse i wrote him back and i apologise with my english but he will understand that:smile:

Hello now friends this is Shpats WIFE ARGJIRA Don't be confuse i wrote him back and i apologise with my english but he will understand that:smile:

So his wife stumlbed upon NT, then somehow found a thread created by him, and figured out how to add a reply to his thread, yet she has trouble speaking proper english? Makes sense
grin.gif

Op will now be regarded as shpat from hence forth. 
Also time to get your wife muzzy or something.

Back
Top Bottom