HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

So last week I was able to cop a pair of the all white Huarache nm's for $105 at a UK retailer only problem is that it's a size 12 and I'm an 11 (11.5 at best) but I copped any way hoping I could flip for my size which is currently going 230+. Well I just found a seller eager to sell and copped the size 11 for 130 shipped! Now once I sell the size 12 for as close to market value as possible I get to cover mine plus make atleast 70+ on top. Sorry for the story lol anyone who has gone through the trouble of trying to cop the Huarache nms that were euro exclusive no how damn difficult it is to get them at a decent price.

Over looked and under rated

You're killing me, man. They never released them here! And apparently those Euro-folk don't take kindly to size 15
laugh.gif

Unfortunately my big toes try to bust out of the 14. If there were a 14.5 that''d be perfect, but the 15 works best. I have the two CWs they released here at least (black/blue and emerald/fuchsia).

Finally tracked down a deadstock pair of scream greens sz 13 on eBay for $100, very happy bout that

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 I like the colorblocking but I'm having trouble making out the colors. Looks like a red upper and an army green sold/midsole. Was that from the Pendleton options?

Tired of waiting for UPS to drop off the second pair I made, so here's pics of the first pair for now. I think the second pair coming is gonna look better but these are my usual Mowabb inspired pair. The sail upper is just a little bit lighter than I thought it would be but I still like how these came out a lot. Leather is really nice and shape is good. Quality is decent but I can see a lot of glue. Otherwise I'm happy with them.

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 I like the colorblocking but I'm having trouble making out the colors. Looks like a red upper and an army green sold/midsole. Was that from the Pendleton options?

Tired of waiting for UPS to drop off the second pair I made, so here's pics of the first pair for now. I think the second pair coming is gonna look better but these are my usual Mowabb inspired pair. The sail upper is just a little bit lighter than I thought it would be but I still like how these came out a lot. Leather is really nice and shape is good. Quality is decent but I can see a lot of glue. Otherwise I'm happy with them.

Great job on those....love

Back
Top Bottom