HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Looking for the all red heaurache for my lady. Anyone knows where I can find me a womens 10?

I want to order the Pendleton ID for my girl. I Heard these run small. She wears a 6 in women's and a 4y in kids. Should I size up?

I wouldn't go more than a half size up. If she's a 4 in kids then maybe she's really a 5.5 to 6 in women's? You might be fine with TTS. Get them half size up and worst case scenario if they don't fit her just give them to your bigger-footed side chick.

318429-105

WHITE/BLACK/PURPLE DYNASTY/HYPER GRAPE

Too bad they couldnt get the OG treatment, they couldve at least gave us the nylon toe box 

318429-105
WHITE/BLACK/PURPLE DYNASTY/HYPER GRAPE​

Too bad they couldnt get the OG treatment, they couldve at least gave us the nylon toe box 

Seriously. I can do better than this on ID. Why can't they make the back strap translucent purple and the OG mesh toebox? Just doesn't make sense.

Seriously. I can do better than this on ID. Why can't they make the back strap translucent purple and the OG mesh toebox? Just doesn't make sense.
word I'm disappointed if they would done it right it would've been a day one pickup 
This weekends pick ups
nice scream greens my size too 
frown.gif
 wish i couldve bought them when i had the chance as they sat in stores. 

I wouldn't go more than a half size up. If she's a 4 in kids then maybe she's really a 5.5 to 6 in women's? You might be fine with TTS. Get them half size up and worst case scenario if they don't fit her just give them to your bigger-footed side chick.

I atleast hope the options are still up when I get home cause you got me feeling like my ids won't fit at all

Size has damn near a full size run on almost every HuaRache to release the past year. Wish they weren't so damn expensive though

Size has damn near a full size run on almost every HuaRache to release the past year. Wish they weren't so damn expensive though

Right before Christmas man! Watching the love/hates and army pack pairs pass me by for a second time :'-(

that size restock is serious.... sucks my funds are funny because I want the obsidian and white pair. would have made some moves to get that purple pair tho but they don't have my size :smh:

that size restock is serious.... sucks my funds are funny because I want the obsidian and white pair. would have made some moves to get that purple pair tho but they don't have my size :smh:

I don't even know if I could consider anything they have at their price. It'll be damn near 175 shipped for any one of them. Can't do that considering i paid 90 for my scream greens at footaction

I don't even know if I could consider anything they have at their price. It'll be damn near 175 shipped for any one of them. Can't do that considering i paid 90 for my scream greens at footaction
Bruh... Now you know my broke self didn't even consider the price :lol:

Looks like size is offering free international shipping 90 pounds equals $136 shipped to US

Looks like size is offering free international shipping 90 pounds equals $136 shipped to US

Size with free shipping? Never seen that before. I'll check it out

Edit looks like size is actually doing free shipping. They usually have hefty shipping charges which is why I have avoided them in the past

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom