HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

That international bag of death tho :x

you've gotten bags when they ship you shoes? I've always gotten them in a box unless they ship it in a bag if shipping is free in that case :x

Size? ships in bags? ...I think my ultramarine and mowabb lights came in a box.

My bad guys. I haven't ordered from them in a while so maybe it changed. They used to ship my holiday jordans in a bag.

I've gotten most of my huaraches for $75 when we had the birthday coupons, it's hard for me to pay $136 for these, but some colors I want that I didn't get so may bite the bullet

704830-301

@rawdawg34 I like the colorblocking but I'm having trouble making out the colors. Looks like a red upper and an army green sold/midsole. Was that from the Pendleton options?

Tired of waiting for UPS to drop off the second pair I made, so here's pics of the first pair for now. I think the second pair coming is gonna look better but these are my usual Mowabb inspired pair. The sail upper is just a little bit lighter than I thought it would be but I still like how these came out a lot. Leather is really nice and shape is good. Quality is decent but I can see a lot of glue. Otherwise I'm happy with them.

Might have to steal your idea

Just copped both of these from the West Palm Beach Nike outlet for my wife

$50 for the red pair and $45 for the Royal pair

34y2w4p.jpg

ndvf5y.jpg

Wow! really nice work!  If you change your laces to gold, you can call those Scooby Doos.

Yikes LOL Dope shoe
Never seen these. Are they customs or some frankenstein prototype? Look comfy though...

Anyway, love this thread and how everyone helps out. I read every comment.

Does anyone know how the huarache utility fits? 

Last edited:
How does the Huarache Utility fit compared to the Huarache le?
Yea, thats what I'd like to know. Havn't seen the utilities in store yet. 

New to this thread. Is the Huarache LE the all leather huaraches? I've only worn the huaraches w/ mesh toebox, but I wear a 9.5 in those & a 10 in the utility. The utility is a much more narrow shoe.

Last edited:
On a related note, looking to get another pair of the all black huarache. Found a site that just restocked them & I have a 25% off code so they'll come out to about $100 shipped.

Think there's a better price to be had on them?

Back
Top Bottom