HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 I like the colorblocking but I'm having trouble making out the colors. Looks like a red upper and an army green sold/midsole. Was that from the Pendleton options?

Tired of waiting for UPS to drop off the second pair I made, so here's pics of the first pair for now. I think the second pair coming is gonna look better but these are my usual Mowabb inspired pair. The sail upper is just a little bit lighter than I thought it would be but I still like how these came out a lot. Leather is really nice and shape is good. Quality is decent but I can see a lot of glue. Otherwise I'm happy with them.

:wow: :nthat: i think i may have to do this too

man i love huaraches and every pair i see i almost cop, and i've copped a couple already just based off of them looking so nice in the pics...but when i get them other than shorts i find it hard to integrate into my daily outfits ...i.e. jeans or khakis...it looks mad weird with the way the pants hang over the tongue...

any suggestions? or pics of how you guys wear em' minus shorts....

Personally I think huaraches look best with slim (not skinny) fitting jeans. If you get the right fit you should be able to get a pair that piles very slightly just above the top of the booty. It's personal preference though ultimately!

man i love huaraches and every pair i see i almost cop, and i've copped a couple already just based off of them looking so nice in the pics...but when i get them other than shorts i find it hard to integrate into my daily outfits ...i.e. jeans or khakis...it looks mad weird with the way the pants hang over the tongue...

any suggestions? or pics of how you guys wear em' minus shorts....

pinroll

Anyone know where I can find the all red huaraches in store or online in a size 10.5-11? Thanks
This. I don't have too many huarache's that I want but the all red ones are a must cop but I can never find them for my size, those and the wolf greys.

This. I don't have too many huarache's that I want but the all red ones are a must cop but I can never find them for my size, those and the wolf greys.

Yeah those are the only ones I want. I saw them at my local DTLR (not my size) but haven't seen them anywhere else.

Last edited:
unDS these today. Couple of observations:
1. They're crazy comfortable compared to other huaraches I've had recently. Cushioning is super soft and the upper feels nice on foot.

2. These still run a little small but waaaaay less than most of last years huarache releases. I went half size up as opposed to a full size up like with my scream greens and they're still looser. I could have probably gone TTS and been fine with thin socks on. These almost feel a little room but they're so comfortable you don't really care either way.

3. The quality is good not great. Shape is pretty decent but they're not consistent. I tried them on with the laces tied up all the way not tight, just tied and the whole vamp/tongue/eyestay area looks crooked, more on the right shoe than the left. With the laces loose like in the pic I don't really notice it, and I'm more likely to wear them like this anyway so not a huge deal, but for the price of these I'd think there wouldn't be any QC issues.

I'm sure they're different from pair to pair. If a pair of thick socks doesn't solve it then you shouldn't have a problem returning them to Nike to get another pair made in the size you want. They know they're all over the place with sizing.

Sizing on leather upper based hua have always fit bigger for me. My mowabb packs are 11 while nylons are 11.5

Back
Top Bottom