HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I swear a UK 10 (US 11) has to be the most popular size in Europe because I've literally been searching left and right for a pair of the white/sail NMs is that size and I've only found sites that were either sold out or were trolling me with size 10s and 12s for $185 for places like footpratrol and size? Or $230+ on eBay. But after about 10 pages on google I finally found a pair in my size for well under $180.

All navy blue pair is popping up at champs too
yep. saw em today at 42nd st champs.

anyone know why eastbay/FTL don't have release dates for huaraches like other releases? They seem to drop in stores then pop up online secretly after a while

Last edited:
My scream greens are done. If anybody can point me in the direction of a place that has those in a 10.5 plz do!

So consortium ended up canceling my white Huarache nm order saying they sold the pair I bought in store before my order could be processed. Fortunately I was able find a pair on another site for close to 50 bucks less only downside is that it's a size 12 and not a size 11 which will definitely run big on me. For the price I decided to risk it. If I'm okay with the size up I'll keep them, if not I should be able to flip for close to double what I paid and be able to buy my size 11 on eBay for around $230.

they could atleast have left the triple blacks at 99 considering they dropped before the price hike lol

they could atleast have left the triple blacks at 99 considering they dropped before the price hike lol

I'm pretty sure you can still find the triple blacks at Footlocker or Champs (not sure if those are the same company) for $100. I just saw a post on sneaker deals for $100 and free shipping through Twitter also. Point being the $100 pair is still out there

Was never a huge fan of these but with dope-factory's sale going on I was able to cop a pair for just over 100 shipped. If I don't like them I should be able to flip for ~$70+ what I paid
705159-005__2.jpg

Also just got my "Finishing Touches" email for my Huarache IDs. Ordered both pairs on Saturday, this is the fastest turnaround I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom