HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Liking the new ID options. Have a couple in cart that I'll show once they come in but some others I messed around with. Tempted to order those slates

Those black and Desert camo is dying to get customized into real desert camo print :evil:

Last edited:
looks like i'm hitting ebay for the TF's... smh

cant' seem to find them anywhere... unless i'm doing it wrong....

Was just about to post that pic along with this one:

I really want to see sample pics of the leather option on the huaraches IDs. Got a couple pairs with all leather on the upper and I'd like to see how the shades are, texture, etc before deciding what to order.

On another note, saw a sample pic of Huarache Internationals on IG. Looks to be a retro + color way, I don't remember that color blocking on any of the OGs. Anybody have info on this shoe? Couple of cropped off sample pics were floating around last year but nothing else. These and the lace less Huarache 2s or whatever they were called would be sick.

Last edited:
Thanks!

but i wasn't trying to buy from overseas though.....

Multiple NTers and myself have ordered from this site with no issues whatsoever. And $130 shipped it would be stupid for you to pay resell for these when they're readily available. These guys are reliable and they ship very quickly. Your chances of getting them this long after release for retail are slim to none. But take that for what it's worth, US retailers are sold out.

Multiple NTers and myself have ordered from this site with no issues whatsoever. And $130 shipped it would be stupid for you to pay resell for these when they're readily available. These guys are reliable and they ship very quickly. Your chances of getting them this long after release for retail are slim to none. But take that for what it's worth, US retailers are sold out.

oh wow.. since you put it that way... i'll grab a pair.

Thanks my dude! repped!

While I agree 290squared is legit, these aren't sold out at all US retailers. Here in Houston just a few days ago I seen tech fleeces seemingly in abundance at Champs and HOH via local mall.

While I agree 290squared is legit, these aren't sold out at all US retailers. Here in Houston just a few days ago I seen tech fleeces seemingly in abundance at Champs and HOH via local mall.

I meant to say as of online they're aren't in stock. I figured he'd done all the leg work already with checking his local spots. Either way retail was $120 right? At $130 shipped he still comes out good

i want to id another pair with the new options...but i cant come up with anything.

ID sample.

I really dont think the pendleton print is ideal for these. It could probably be pulled off, but they're much better for air forces, am1s and am90s. I think the fact that you can't make the Vamp and the tongue pendleton print makes it harder to pull off

Anyone have any leads on where I can find a size 11 Huarache nm in white/sail? Size? And footpatroll have size 11s but a UK 11= US 12

In case anybody's still wondering about sizing, I tried on a pair of the all-navy's in store today to see if these are still running as small as they did when the scream greens came out.

I'd say these just need a half size up now. My scream greens are a full size up. The navy's I tried on in a half size up and they were comfortable, almost a little more room than my scream greens. That heel strap makes all the difference, if it looks more flush with the heel, half size up is all you need. On the SGs it's set in noticeably further from the heel part of the midsole. Just figured I'd check before ordering some IDs, I'm glad I checked.

Back
Top Bottom