How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

im cool with my low number, also don't want ugly chicks saying that they've been piped down by me.

all of my chicks have been hot as hell, there was times when i also started messing with some girls and its only lead to things like blowjays and handskies..

im not into the whole talking for a month before i beat.

the dudes i know that have high number counts the females are :x  :x

I feel you. Im at a low number too but the quality has been good for me

14, i'm 23 y.o..

Purely attributed to my laziness tho. When i find good (clean) yambs I tend to stick with it for awhile till something goes wrong.

And if she's not smashing on the first or 2nd night I'm usually done trying :lol:

14, i'm 23 y.o..

Purely attributed to my laziness tho. When i find good (clean) yambs I tend to stick with it for awhile till something goes wrong.

And if she's not smashing on the first or 2nd night I'm usually done trying :lol:

This is my MO as well. Started at 19, 32 now with about 20+.

about 6, 3 of which were inanimate objects and 2 against their will and the last one was a prostitute
bruh 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think 4-5. a pregnancy scare got me shook early in my career so i kinda became afraid of smashing, i smash girls who i'd stick with if i got pregnant. #teamraw

so quality>>>quantity for me.

Last edited:
I dont know the exact amount, but its in the high 20's lower 30's. I would have way more but I usually end up chillin with one girl for awhile until i get bored and then I keep it movin. I guess my prime years were 22-26. I only had one squirter and Im proud of that one. :lol: Only 4 or 5 white girls and the rest were latinas. I still want to smash a black and an asian girl before I get married.

one was my girl and then my boss who i cheated on that girl with.

the other 2 were best friends.

my cousin was dating one and i was dating the other,

we met them when we were 15 i came back to arizona at 21 and then piped my old ex the first day back,

she had a bf and he found out because she wrote a note to her friend and she left it in the car.

he found it, my cousin broke up with his girl and we hung out one night and after my cousin bounce she made her move on me..

i was pretty messed up, anyway things happened.

last but not least my homies girl..

she hated me and made him stop talking to me for years.

she had a party and my boy invited me, he made us shake hands and whatnot and everything was all good.

they had a fight and i guess they broke up, my boy left and i stayed to party, she came up to me and was telling me that they got in a big fight etc.

we talked for a while and before we knew it the sun was coming up, she busted out a tall can for both of us and then we got drunker.

she went into her room and then i asked if she was going to sleep, she kissed me and then i asked if i should close the door.

then it was on.

Bruh some of this is some real scum ****, especially hitting your boys girl right after broke up

I stopped counting after highschool graduation, my count was around 14 or 15 then.. I never kept count in my adult life though.. I hardly remember some of the chicks name now that I think about it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom