How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

24 (almost 25) years old....28ish...only a few 5s, but they had/ have futures or good jobs. Going to a D1 school helped...a lot

sidenote...I have only maybe have 30-40 clear chances, and of those I messed up a few...pretty much if you throwing the P I'm in there,as bad as that sounds.

Last edited:

No I'm older. 3 yambs a month times 12 months that's 36.

36 yambs times 15 years. You do the math. Equals a whole lotta yambs.

Not saying I had exactly 3 yambs a month past 15 years sometimes 1 yamb the next month might be 5 yambs. On avg never had a problem getting bout 2 per month but usually I pipe 3 a month . Not hard living in big city.

Like POF thread since June I pipe at least 20 chicks diff city

Last edited:

No I'm older. 3 yambs a month times 12 months that's 36.

36 yambs times 15 years. You do the math. Equals a whole lotta yambs.

Not saying I had exactly 3 yambs a month past 15 years sometimes 1 yamb the next month might be 5 yambs. On avg never had a problem getting bout 2 per month but usually I pipe 3 a month . Not hard living in big city.

Like POF thread since June I pipe at least 20 chicks diff city.

If I'm feeling It sometimes 3 yambs will be had on the weekends

Last edited:
I think it's 8. I say I "think" because my memory is horrible & I might have forgotten someone :lol: but I believe it's 8. I'm 21. Very unlucky guy, but every dog has his day.

30 yrs old. I'm sitting around 90. 3 squirters. 20+ over 40 years old. 1 hot ******. My prime years were 24-27. Haven't been in pursue mode at all lately because of future wifey :smokin

Last edited:
Not many :lol:

The number I SHOULD have smashed is a lot higher

Pretty much this, and I still don't even know the number. Been in fairly lengthy relationships more often than not. The past two years though...you can say I'm making up for lost time :lol:

one was my girl and then my boss who i cheated on that girl with.

the other 2 were best friends.

my cousin was dating one and i was dating the other,

we met them when we were 15 i came back to arizona at 21 and then piped my old ex the first day back,

she had a bf and he found out because she wrote a note to her friend and she left it in the car.

he found it, my cousin broke up with his girl and we hung out one night and after my cousin bounce she made her move on me..

i was pretty messed up, anyway things happened.

last but not least my homies girl..

she hated me and made him stop talking to me for years.

she had a party and my boy invited me, he made us shake hands and whatnot and everything was all good.

they had a fight and i guess they broke up, my boy left and i stayed to party, she came up to me and was telling me that they got in a big fight etc.

we talked for a while and before we knew it the sun was coming up, she busted out a tall can for both of us and then we got drunker.

she went into her room and then i asked if she was going to sleep, she kissed me and then i asked if i should close the door.

then it was on.

I'm somewhere in the upper 20s...most chicks I messed with I messed with multiple times...don't have many 1 and done

im cool with my low number, also don't want ugly chicks saying that they've been piped down by me.

all of my chicks have been hot as hell, there was times when i also started messing with some girls and its only lead to things like blowjays and handskies..

im not into the whole talking for a month before i beat.

the dudes i know that have high number counts the females are 
sick.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom