How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

One yamb 

could have had more but i don't know how to close

sux because i'm 25 yrs old and women are getting harder and harder to get 

Last edited:
I'm damb near 30 y/o but I honestly stopped counting after 20 during my HS/College days. I can say I've had my fair share of yambs :pimp:

Last edited:
I am 26 and I think I am in the mid 20's to high 20's range. Honestly, I forgot.
mean.gif

Sometimes, I try to write all the names of the girls I piped and there are just some girls names I don't even remember. There's one that I never even knew her real name. I just knew her by "Sparkle".
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
There's also the girls that lie. 

I had a one night stand with some random girl once, told me her name was Jennifer. After a few months, ran into her randomly and she was with a friend, turned out her name was Tiffany

I mean, is it really that serious to lie? I wasnt going to catch feelings or something after one night and it's not like i knew her last name so it aint that serious

Question, do yall lie to girls about how many yambs you piped? I keep it 100 but some broads think I'm disgusting.

I stopped counting a few years ago. Back then it was around 47.

I haven't been in a serious enough relationship in a while, so my number hasn't been inquired about for a few years now.

In this day and age, these women have numbers that rival men's. I found a comfortable balance with the ones I **** with. I don't ask their numbers, they don't ask mines. :pimp:

Last edited:
12 but they were all 7+/10

I dont just give my peen to anyone. Gotta earn it

I wanna hit you with the Cam gif soooo bad but I'm on my mobile lol.

28 gotta be close to 200-250 I stopped caring after like 100. Me and boy used to try to out do each other back in the day. Like we kept a list lol.

Between 17-22 I was going thru em lol.

~30 at this point. If women ask it's always somewhere from 7-11. Too little or too much will scare them off once you're like 27+.

40+ maybe 50 who knows. I felt yambs for the 1st time right b4 i turned 13 so imma 11 n a half year vet. Alot of ugly ******* tho im not gon eem lie.

Question, do yall lie to girls about how many yambs you piped? I keep it 100 but some broads think I'm disgusting.

I stopped counting a few years ago. Back then it was around 47.

I haven't been in a serious enough relationship in a while, so my number hasn't been inquired about for a few years now.

In this day and age, these women have numbers that rival men's. I found a comfortable balance with the ones I **** with. I don't ask their numbers, they don't ask mines. :pimp:

Yeah i've never really been asked by women i've been more serious with and vice versa. For the sake of the relationship some things you don't wanna know.

I'm hypocritical in this sense though, if she's done man***** numbers like 60+ I wanna know so I know not to take her seriously. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom