How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

Still sitting at around 300 not including the 10 yqmbs I had past 3 months

:rofl: at these numbers. OP should change the thread name to "When was the last time you had an STD test"

AMEN

My boy got this one joint to come through as we were leaving the bar. Guess he was texting her the whole time. Shorty was not attractive, like I'm pretty sure my **** would not get hard for her. I was shocked that he would bring such a low quality yamb around me. This broad could only give me the sloppy top and even then I wouldn't tell anyone.

Sounds like this guy on the misc that slayed a fat broad RAW. He described her box as the most disgusting thing he ever saw. Even then, she had just smashed a guy like 15 mins beforehand. Anyways dude also said she had to lift up the fat so she could ride

Gives me chills

Man, girls out there want to ****. Turned down some yambs hardcore last night. I'm proud yet disappointed at myself; the old me would have drank a few more and took of my big boy pants.

Man...this might be the most embarrassing reason ive ever turned down some yambs....

...she was a nice girl and I knew we have no chance at a relationship (I don't want one) and she essentially wanted to ***** herself out in the hopes I would one day like her, but were cool and I don't even look at her like that.

Worse part, she's a little big, but cute....smdh at myself, young me woulda did it, wtf is wrong with me?

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like you were that into her. With that said there isn't anything wrong with turning her down

I piped one of the yambs in my new music video to put me at a grand total of 22. Check it out 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom