How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

a bunch of male models on this thread huh?? would love to see what some of you dudes look like with such ridiculous numbers the math just dont add up.

that or yall finding girls who can barley stand they so trashed and draggin em home ted bundy style lol.
You sound dumb. The avg guy who parties every week is pulling in 200-300 by the age of 25. 

You ever watch jersey shore?

it be like that man. lots of dudes really smash a diff chick nearly every week.

a bunch of male models on this thread huh?? would love to see what some of you dudes look like with such ridiculous numbers the math just dont add up.

that or yall finding girls who can barley stand they so trashed and draggin em home ted bundy style lol.
laugh.gif

The easiest way to rack up #'s is to have low standards. It's very simple.

I can't do it b. I cant look at a busted chick and keep a hard on. Impossible. 7.5/10 MINIMUM.

To the cats out there smashing whales and 3/10s, more power to ya. Yall dirty as hell though. :x

Be wise fellas. I'm ashamed of my number back whwn insecurity had me trying to smash everything in site. Ill choose quality over quantity any day

I can't do it b. I cant look at a busted chick and keep a hard on. Impossible. 7.5/10 MINIMUM.

To the cats out there smashing whales and 3/10s, more power to ya. Yall dirty as hell though.
sick.gif
This...

I've never understood my friends and dudes on NT when they just let any chick 2(-)/10 dome them off.

Disgusting dawg. My state of mind has always been, when she comes up are you going to like what you see?

7.5/10 min is extreme though.. I would tear down a 5(+)/10

Chick at my job right naaahhh, 5/10 face, 8.5/10 mass. I give no damns, it's a call center. Im going to splatter, go to work the next day, and keep pushing it till I've attempted to smack every 5(+)/10 chick in that building.

My damns have been left at home. One month and my killing spree will be unimaginable... If CoD was real life I'd be dropping that MOAB when im finished.
Be wise fellas. I'm ashamed of my number back whwn insecurity had me trying to smash everything in site. Ill choose quality over quantity any day
I use to think like this.. Smashed easily one of the top 10 white girls in my age bracket (17-19) and honestly, that "once you slept with one dime you've slept with them all" motto rings true to me at least.

Variety is the spice of life as far as im concerned.

Last edited:

You sound dumb. The avg guy who parties every week is pulling in 200-300 by the age of 25. 

lol u right had nothing to do with them being on tv lol.like i said the numbers just dont add up the one dude said 50 before he graduated hs??the amount of time in school and sleepin  tell me how that adds up?

also pauly d did the whole ted bundy shoulder carry with plenty of those chicks cuz they were too drunk to walk.so yall wanna feel like champs about banging girls with alcohol poising lol you do you but adleast be honest about it.

lol u right had nothing to do with them being on tv lol.like i said the numbers just dont add up the one dude said 50 before he graduated hs??the amount of time in school and sleepin  tell me how that adds up?
It's legit..

One of my boys was at.. I think 54 by the time we graduated? He kept count but couldn't remember names.

100% serious. We graduated last May and he hit 100+ by the end of our freshman year in dorms.

To the cats out there smashing whales and 3/10s, more power to ya. Yall dirty as hell though. :x

I've only hit sub 5's a few times and each time I was mad wasted and thought they were 6+

My number isn't high, I was just giving an explanation of how dudes are putting up high numbers

And remember your 7.5 may be someone else's 6. Just think about it like this, would I be happy after I smash or disappointed?

Like smashing a 7 who is a freak in bed should make you happy....ijs

word I learned this through experience

dropped my standards, couldn't even keep it hard the whole time :lol:

ended up faking a nut just to save face

It's legit..

One of my boys was at.. I think 54 by the time we graduated? He kept count but couldn't remember names.

100% serious. We graduated last May and he hit 100+ by the end of our freshman year in dorms.
so whats his secret huh? really good looking?parents force feed him money?him smashing nothing but wasted swamp monsters? ,or you lying?

not taking any shots just curious.did he have a part time job? did he spend anytime with just his boys lol.all things you failed to mention.just tryin see how the hours add up here.

It's legit..

so whats his secret huh? really good looking?parents force feed him money?him smashing nothing but wasted swamp monsters? ,or you lying?

not taking any shots just curious.did he have a part time job? did he spend anytime with just his boys lol.all things you failed to mention.just tryin see how the hours add up here.
Well, I live in a smaller sized city.

He has smashed a bunch of busted *** chicks.. Nothing lower than a 3 I guess. Dudes taste are weird, finds the most average females attractive.

We're all good looking I guess (PAUSE), besides two in the circle we're majority from the worst side of the city and pretty deep in it (him included) so parents didn't have funds like that at all, no reason to lie since im not even talking about myself. Haven't even smashed half of that because I like to stay lowkey.

It's actually to the point where I see a girl in public, have to track down her twitter, then send it to the group chat with all of us in it to make sure no one has smashed and run a background check. One of those types of cities where if you see someone 5 or above, you probably know someone who's infiltrated.

Swear I'm the only one out of my friends who hasn't. Social anxiety ftl
Someday I'm going to make it though. 

Last edited:

It's legit..

Well, I live in a smaller sized city.

He has smashed a bunch of busted *** chicks.. Nothing lower than a 3 I guess. Dudes taste are weird, finds the most average females attractive.

We're all good looking I guess (PAUSE), besides two in the circle we're majority from the worst side of the city and pretty deep in it (him included) so parents didn't have funds like that at all, no reason to lie since im not even talking about myself. Haven't even smashed half of that because I like to stay lowkey.

It's actually to the point where I see a girl in public, have to track down her twitter, then send it to the group chat with all of us in it to make sure no one has smashed and run a background check. One of those types of cities where if you see someone 5 or above, you probably know someone who's infiltrated.
Smashing all that women.. why does it even matter if someone in the group has smashed?

Y'all wifing these women up or something.. if she's just a jumpI don't see nothing wrong with banging her even if the homie smashed 6 months prior

I'm the relationship type, so I've only poked 2 so far. I'm 21 if it matters.

Last edited:
Just from talking to people, I've noticed that some of the guys that hang out in big groups seem to have the highest numbers, but how do they manage that when they always seem to be with their homies? It doesn't make much sense. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom