How many times do you guys have sex? Vol. Serious relationship

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

It used to be all the time ... then we had kids.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
But big ups for being a parent

pretty much... now we either have to stay up late to have time for ourselves or get quickies in the bathroom...

I feel you, me and my hubby got to do the same thing. There is no alone time after kids you have to make time.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You wait for her to be ready to have sexual intercourse. You can't "make her". The end.

wth?

she might as well not be in a relationship then.

there been times ive been tired or sick but if my girl got needs i gotta step up to the plate.

if she dont feel good or she is too tired, she still gonna find a "creative maneuver" will call it, to see that her man is taken care of.

thats is called LOVE.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You wait for her to be ready to have sexual intercourse. You can't "make her". The end.

wth?

there been times ive been tired or sick but if my girl got needs i gotta step up to the plate.

if she dont feel good or she is too tired, she still gonna find a "creative maneuver" will call it, to see that her man is taken care of.

thats is called LOVE.
Slow your roll young pup. That is not called love. But thats not the topic at hand. If HE wants sex and she doesn't, he can feel free toleave the relationship. She has every right to be in a relationship and they're 17 not 30. And if they were 30? Well that's HER choice. Hedoesn't have to be with her.

wth?

thats is called LOVE.
TY

to nawth,
roll.gif
i never said "make her" or "pressure her"go check my post again. nice job taking things out of context

i was more asking for advice to make her feel more comfortable with the idea, convence her, and so on. like i said, her moms been telling her a lota bs

Originally Posted by carbine

wth?

thats is called LOVE.
TY

to nawth,
roll.gif
i never said "make her" or "pressure her" go check my post again. nice job taking things out of context

i was more asking for advice to make her feel more comfortable with the idea, convence her, and so on. like i said, her moms been telling her a lota bs

Ok let me put it this way then since you're misunderstanding. There is nothing you can do to "get her in the sack with the quickness". Orconvince her. Or make her more comfortable. It is something she has to come to in her own time.

LifeLessons:
you cheated on her?

nah fam. lemme restate that, she fills my needs on the reg. just in ways other than smashing. but that doesnt necesarily fill my need to smash some box.
You're both 17. Chances are, you're not gonna marry this girl.

If you need booty that bad, then ya'll need to part ways. If you're horny all the time and she ain't with it, then she ain't for you. Conversely, if she wants to wait and you keep humping her leg, you ain't for her.

i firmly believe that if my girl wanted to have relations 5+ times per day i could more than accomodate ... but im !*$%#* in the head so i dont expect that tobe the norm ... i think about sex every second of every day ... every time she says anything remotely sexual i turn it into a sexual statement ... i wish shewould just submit top my every desire ...

wth?

thats is called LOVE.
Slow your roll young pup. That is not called love. But thats not the topic at hand. If HE wants sex and she doesn't, he can feel free to leave the relationship. She has every right to be in a relationship and they're 17 not 30. And if they were 30? Well that's HER choice. He doesn't have to be with her.
slow yours old dog. judging by your avy looks like your the one thats married, so it looks like you already failed.

how many happily married couples do you know?

no disrespect to Nawth21 but i still remember the thread when she said she went 6 years with no sex............so i mean its kinda different for her.

it is what it is.

wth?

thats is called LOVE.
Slow your roll young pup. That is not called love. But thats not the topic at hand. If HE wants sex and she doesn't, he can feel free to leave the relationship. She has every right to be in a relationship and they're 17 not 30. And if they were 30? Well that's HER choice. He doesn't have to be with her.
slow yours old dog. judging by your avy looks like your the one thats married, so it looks like you already failed.

how many happily married couples do you know?

My parents, my grandparents (50 years this year), aunt and uncles, his parents
happy.gif

no disrespect to Nawth21 but i still remember the thread when she said she went 6 years with no sex............so i mean its kinda different for her.

it is what it is.
nawth is a girl?
laugh.gif

how about some advice from someone who either A. isnt a female since they lie a lot when it comes to sexual topics or B. didnt go without sex for 6 years

newth i feel bad for your man. ninja got a 6 yr case of the blue balls

Yes I'm a girl and yes sometime during that 6 years my virginity grew back
laugh.gif
all I'm saying is you shouldn't try to change her mind on the topicof sex. If she isn't ready and wants to wait why change that? Either it's good enough for you or it's not. And if it's not good enough for youthere is nothing wrong with that, just find a girl with the same feelings on sexual intercourse as you.

it is what it is.
nawth is a girl?
laugh.gif

how about some advice from someone who either A. isnt a female since they lie a lot when it comes to sexual topics or B. didnt go without sex for 6 years

newth i feel bad for your man. ninja got a 6 yr case of the blue balls
...You want advice on how to make your GIRL more comfortable, but you want it to come from a GUY cuz we know them better than they knowthemselves?

laugh.gif

You weren't playing about being 17.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

...You want advice on how to make your GIRL more comfortable, but you want it to come from a GUY cuz we know them better than they know themselves?

laugh.gif

You weren't playing about being 17.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it is what it is.
nawth is a girl?
laugh.gif

how about some advice from someone who isnt a female i know personally, in real life or at all, since they lie a lot when it comes to sexual topics to try to save my feelings from getting hurt.
Fixed.
Why would a girl on a message board lie to you about sex?
roll.gif

1 - 2 times a day is not enough for me or my girl, we both have ******ed *%! sex drives
laugh.gif
, if we could we bang out every damn hour.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

2-3 times a day everyday. We used to work together so it was more than that because we would %%$% around on the job
laugh.gif
I actually just finished having sex a few minutes ago.

eek.gif
...... Commences search to find woman with sex drive comparable to yours.
laugh.gif

for my relationship, so far it's a 0.
happy.gif
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Some of you guys are really NS.

If you have to "convince" her, it aint worth it brah.

There is no better sex than when she wants it just as bad as you do. If you are having to convince her you are not doing it.

Back
Top Bottom