Ninjasonik wrote:

twice on weekdays with wifey, on weekends 5 + with shorty

thats foul

but then again wifey gettin hers too.

yep
laugh.gif

Not enough imo
smh.gif
we even live together and she be stingy w/ the poon poon. She's not a sexual person like I am.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not enough imo
smh.gif
we even live together and she be stingy w/ the poon poon. She's not a sexual person like I am.

amen, i may find a JO if this keeps up. its been about a month already
smh.gif

Im glad this post was made.

Cause me and my girl be doin it 3-4 times a week.

She wants it every night. I dont. I used too when we first got together.

Than i just got tire of the same thing, so i like it occasionally now.

Am i wack for this?

Not enough imo
smh.gif
thats exactly my deal ... it just isnt as important to her as it is to me ... she chalks it up to me being a dog, i chalk it up to her beingstingy ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Not enough imo
smh.gif
thats exactly my deal ... it just isnt as important to her as it is to me ... she chalks it up to me being a dog, i chalk it up to her being stingy ...
i chalk it up to yall not holdin it down between the sheets... my girl be beggin me to pipe
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Not enough imo
smh.gif
thats exactly my deal ... it just isnt as important to her as it is to me ... she chalks it up to me being a dog, i chalk it up to her being stingy ...
i chalk it up to yall not holdin it down between the sheets... my girl be beggin me to pipe
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i know i know i forgot this is nt ... im not doing anything right ...weve been togetehr for 7 years and ive smashed her probably over 3 thousand times so far .. ... .. ...........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

Not enough imo
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i know i know i forgot this is nt ... im not doing anything right ... weve been togetehr for 7 years and ive smashed her probably over 3 thousand times so far .. ... .. ...........
indifferent.gif

haha i recant my previous statement... 3 years here n im the only one gettin bored...
ohwell.gif

Am i wack for this?
I know what you mean but you got to switch it up...me n my girl do something different almost every time i think it helps keep it exciting.

Originally Posted by Prez T

you ever notice how if you take your lady out for a nice evening of dinner , desert , walk in the park w/e that when you finally get back to the spot shes a maniac wit it ? its because the whole time uve been setting the mood and her juices hav been flowing but since u were at a restaurant and an ice cream store and the park you couldnt get it poppin , so sexual tension and lust build up inside of her .
QFT...ALL of this.

My girl and I went to the movies the other day, then we went out to eat afterwards, then to this nice little park.

When we got back to her house, the panties were off LIKE THAT.
smokin.gif

my girl and i have been together for almost 4 years and we do it 4-5 times a week. One time when we did it like 5 times in one day. but sometimes it doesslow down to 1-2 times a week

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

twice on weekdays with wifey, on weekends 5 + with shorty

thats foul

but then again wifey gettin hers too.

QFT!!!!
laugh.gif
Cats over here thinking they playin' but don'trealize they getting played too.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

haha... sometimes sex gets so stale and predictable that masturbation is preferred on occasion. once the fire dies out, only a high ranking boy scout can bringit back to life. or you might need to find a new "campground". but to answer the question: 3-5 weekly, sometimes 2-3x a session if we have time tospare. i prefer 1 long session though, you minutemen out there need to step up your tantra game!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

you ever notice how if you take your lady out for a nice evening of dinner , desert , walk in the park w/e that when you finally get back to the spot shes a maniac wit it ? its because the whole time uve been setting the mood and her juices hav been flowing but since u were at a restaurant and an ice cream store and the park you couldnt get it poppin , so sexual tension and lust build up inside of her .
QFT...ALL of this.

My girl and I went to the movies the other day, then we went out to eat afterwards, then to this nice little park.

When we got back to her house, the panties were off LIKE THAT.
smokin.gif

if we find a nice quiet spot we'll park the car and make it happen! sometimes the house seems to far after a few drinks and smoke.. it definitely addsanother dimension to our sex game, keeps things spontaneous and fresh.

a wk?
if shes in school.....maybe 2x
if shes on a break or some shh prob like 5-6x a wk

you really shouldnt try and smash ur lady of all the time . the more sexual tension there is , the better the sex . when u smash so often to the point where she expects it EVERY single time you chill , theres no build up ... fellas , you ever notice how if you take your lady out for a nice evening of dinner , desert , walk in the park w/e that when you finally get back to the spot shes a maniac wit it ? its because the whole time uve been setting the mood and her juices hav been flowing but since u were at a restaurant and an ice cream store and the park you couldnt get it poppin , so sexual tension and lust build up inside of her . there are exceptions to every rule though ... some chicks are jus freaks and cant go without sexing every day
*%+* that !#$#.

I been wit dis chick for 6 months, when things go good twice a week or sum times we call each other for a quicky depending on how we feel dat weekbut when things go bad....months witout doing nuttin
mad.gif

And dats were my side line chick come in handy....
glasses.gif

^ You mean HER sideline *ick comes in handy
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, you need to dead her... 6 months together and if things go bad it could be months without any?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

40+

Easy
Hope this aint the same girl that had the goons come and beat u down
laugh.gif

Not enough imo
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's def not the problem, after 7yrs (8 come the 3rd) and a seed, I def puts in work. She just aint into sex as much as I'm into it. I be havin tohaggle w/ her but when I do, she gets the bidness for holdin out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom