How many times do you guys have sex? Vol. Serious relationship

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Weekend Girl wrote:

2-3 times a day everyday. We used to work together so it was more than that because we would %%$% around on the job
laugh.gif
I actually just finished having sex a few minutes ago.

eek.gif
...... Commences search to find woman with sex drive comparable to yours.
If you find one and she has a sister Pm me..lmao..

@weekendchica..Pics or it didnt happen
nerd.gif

No pics, just video
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

kix4kix wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

2-3 times a day everyday. We used to work together so it was more than that because we would %%$% around on the job
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Not even brah. From her posts Ive read in the past (No stalker) shes caught up with some dude while trying to hide it from everyone at work.
That element of keeping it on the low keeps it more exciting and leads to the multiple times a day everyday.

Id like to SEE how often she does it when things are out in the open and theyve been together for sometime.

We've been **@++#% around for a while now and we only think of new things and new places to try. I didn't have sex for mad long before this so I'mcompensating I guess. It's fairly odd to go more than 12-14 hours without sex and I don't even have in house **$! (yet). My drive is pretty high thoughregardless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

kix4kix wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Not even brah. From her posts Ive read in the past (No stalker) shes caught up with some dude while trying to hide it from everyone at work.
That element of keeping it on the low keeps it more exciting and leads to the multiple times a day everyday.

Id like to SEE how often she does it when things are out in the open and theyve been together for sometime.

We've been **@++#% around for a while now and we only think of new things and new places to try. I didn't have sex for mad long before this so I'm compensating I guess. It's fairly odd to go more than 12-14 hours without sex and I don't even have in house **$! (yet). My drive is pretty high though regardless
laugh.gif

Met many chicks like you who claim the drive and claim the "desire" to constantly want it, once they get the notion that a ninja mght actually besticking around they suddenly want to "do it" less, and be doing outdoors activities. What part of the original plan was that?

Its all a game with your species, but if you mean what you say then props to you and your boy.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word Diego. The freaks always turn good girl when a dude wanna come back or actually commit.
eyes.gif

Weekend Girl wrote:

Diego wrote:

kix4kix wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif

eek.gif

We've been **@++#% around for a while now and we only think of new things and new places to try. I didn't have sex for mad long before this so I'm compensating I guess. It's fairly odd to go more than 12-14 hours without sex and I don't even have in house **$! (yet). My drive is pretty high though regardless
laugh.gif

Met many chicks like you who claim the drive and claim the "desire" to constantly want it, once they get the notion that a ninja mght actually be sticking around they suddenly want to "do it" less, and be doing outdoors activities. What part of the original plan was that?

Its all a game with your species, but if you mean what you say then props to you and your boy.

Naw, we both nasty and we know it
laugh.gif
If !!%! were to change I'd be s dot p dot ghost with the fastness. We have an understanding
pimp.gif
It's funnythough because when we started @%@#$%* around we didn't think we'd end up dating. We do other activities but he makes me feel sexy so I have no problemgetting down when the need arises
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

yeah. it all depends. sometimes once a day, others 1-2 times a week. and then other 1-2 times every other week. haha it all depends.

kix4kix wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Met many chicks like you who claim the drive and claim the "desire" to constantly want it, once they get the notion that a ninja mght actually be sticking around they suddenly want to "do it" less, and be doing outdoors activities. What part of the original plan was that?

QFT!

ALLLL girls are this way, they don't have sex for awhile, and when the finally do get the D, it's all energizer... "it keeps going &going..."

kix4kix wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Yoda

I've smashed while she had her . though
embarassed.gif

I am sure everyone in a serious relationship has done that. The urge is just too strong...even for something as disgusting as that.
and also that smell
alien.gif

The smell and the damn mess you leaving on your Johnson damn, sex on the cycle

Today makes a year and a half.

We only see each other on the weekend for the most part. When we 1st started dating we went at it 2-3 times a day.

Now we go once, maybe twice a day if we get a chance.

dont wanna make this a new topic, ill prolly get flamed to no end
laugh.gif

so i thought id just post in here. me and my girl have been going out for almost a year, i wanna beat. but she keeps tellin me she wants to wait. shes also hada few cousins our age get knocked up and #*+! and her mom is a big influence on her. telling her shes gonna end up with a baby and this and that.
so how do i get my girl in the sack with the quickness? Vol. im a horny bastard
devil.gif

were both 17 btw an we done everything but smash

Originally Posted by carbine

laugh.gif

so i thought id just post in here. me and my girl have been going out for almost a year, i wanna beat. but she keeps tellin me she wants to wait. shes also had a few cousins our age get knocked up and #*+! and her mom is a big influence on her. telling her shes gonna end up with a baby and this and that.
devil.gif

No... no you are not! You actually waited a year, and still haven't got the panties. So, just keep waiting until she's ready.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

so i thought id just post in here. me and my girl have been going out for almost a year, i wanna beat. but she keeps tellin me she wants to wait. shes also had a few cousins our age get knocked up and #*+! and her mom is a big influence on her. telling her shes gonna end up with a baby and this and that.
devil.gif

No... no you are not! You actually waited a year, and still haven't got the panties. So, just keep waiting until she's ready.

laugh.gif

trust me fam. i am. im a 17 yo ninja what do you excpect? i get my needs on the reg. other ways but we still havent smashed yet and im feenin to.
help me out nt

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

when we first started it was like 3-4 times a day 5-7 days out the week now it's at about 4 times a week if that, she always workin' out in the hot so she's always tired, led me to cheating...wait been doin that since the beginning. smh.
2myc6th.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

depends on how long were together for, we can do work any where from 2-6 times a day. but if were together for 4 days straight then we dont go in as much

Night Marcher01 wrote:

carbine wrote:

laugh.gif

devil.gif

laugh.gif

trust me fam. i am. im a 17 yo ninja what do you excpect? i get my needs on the reg. other ways but we still havent smashed yet and im feenin to.
help me out nt

you cheated on her?

You wait for her to be ready to have sexual intercourse. You can't "make her". The end.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You wait for her to be ready to have sexual intercourse. You can't "make her". The end.
Throw this in
laugh.gif
I change it to "you can't make her without beinga disgusting human being" Pressuring her into sex is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom