How many times do you guys have sex? Vol. Serious relationship

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Im glad this post was made.

Cause me and my girl be doin it 3-4 times a week.

She wants it every night. I dont. I used too when we first got together.

Than i just got tire of the same thing, so i like it occasionally now.

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

haha... sometimes sex gets so stale and predictable that masturbation is preferred on occasion. once the fire dies out, only a high ranking boy scout can bring it back to life. or you might need to find a new "campground". but to answer the question: 3-5 weekly, sometimes 2-3x a session if we have time to spare. i prefer 1 long session though, you minutemen out there need to step up your tantra game!
i really hope you're a female.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

haha... sometimes sex gets so stale and predictable that masturbation is preferred on occasion. once the fire dies out, only a high ranking boy scout can bring it back to life. or you might need to find a new "campground". but to answer the question: 3-5 weekly, sometimes 2-3x a session if we have time to spare. i prefer 1 long session though, you minutemen out there need to step up your tantra game!
has more to do with fire of the relationship...then an actual boy scout...

I say me and the wife do it 3-4 times a week and probably 10-15 times amonth.. I love my wires sex game it's so innocent/bad lol

Posted From MyIPhone

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

i really hope your iq is really low. or i'd be sad.
frown.gif

whenever the time is right...its not cool to have it layed out when you're "supposed" to have sex...ya know?

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

frown.gif
yet you were the one who thought comparing a woman to "a high ranking boy scout" was a good idea.

alien.gif

anyway on topic how are you gonna be in a relationship and not having sex? something's wrong there. once a week? seriously?

We're doing the long distance thing while we're in college, but during the summer, breaks, when I go to see her, etc. we're still doing about twicea day, but not always everyday. Some days you wake up tired, stay out all day, come home late and as soon as your head hits the pillow you're out for thecount. I'd say, on average, about 4-6 times a week. When we first started dating though, we literally went at it 6 times in one day on more than oneoccasion, but it starts to get a little old when you're not accomplishing anything for days on end.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Am i wack for this?

read my sig....

frown.gif
yet you were the one who thought comparing a woman to "a high ranking boy scout" was a good idea.

alien.gif

anyway on topic how are you gonna be in a relationship and not having sex? something's wrong there. once a week? seriously?

No, you got it wrong. I was comparing the campfire to a vagina. And to bring the campfire(vagina) back to life, you need to possess the skills of a "highranking boyscout". Is it really that hard to uderstand? Boyscouts are known to possess great fire starting skills. This is a FACT.

Where my college people at?! I just graduated but, sex waking up before class, between class, after basketball practice, homework/finals "break" , upall night sexin' and missing my first morning classes. Dont tell my momma! Haha

Depending on how often we see each other throughout the week. Maybe 4 times a week or more. Late night sex, and morning sex ftw!! We had a dry spell for twoweeks before July 4...thank god that drought is over.

6-7 Times a Week at least. But she gotta dome me up every single day, sometimes two times a day. And swallow too. No spitting out.

Atleaste 3x a week on a regular basis.

I can do it everyday, but I dont have my own crib.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

6-7 Times a Week at least. But she gotta dome me up every single day, sometimes two times a day. And swallow too. No spitting out.
laugh.gif
what the @#%^

probably every chance we get.... so anywhere from 4-7 times a week if not more
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

when we are not tired or busy...

so like...

i don't even know anymore...
laugh.gif
same way i feel

to tell you the truth i dont even care how many times i get some

as long as i get it once in a while im good

I can relate to this..

Working long hours doesn't help either..
ohwell.gif

I've been seeing this girl about five days, and we've done it about 1700 times. I'm hoping we can do it about 2000 times by our one-weekanniversary.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom