How In The $%+% Can 4 Birds Get You A Life Sentence?!?!?

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

Matta fact I wanna hear "Sp_c", "Ch_nk", "w_p", "k_ke"...just as much as I hear Nucca in Hip-Hop. Lets spread the degradtion around instead of stomping on our own race all the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah
indifferent.gif
let's eliminate racism and ignorance from our society completely

And that was an ignorant +$% post
basically. and i thought the stance on "nucca" was that it was black folks taking that word and making it their own and flipping in apositive way? then how does that equate to degrading your own race? and i saw you drop "N'" hundreds of times in that Fat Joe post, so don'teven get all high and mighty on some Russell Simmons ##*!
laugh.gif

WE GET MONEY wrote:

Nah
indifferent.gif

Says the white man who worships dipset
laugh.gif

Some of y'all dudes are hi-la-rious.

Its not about being racist or ignorant...its about being fair and truthful.....If Hiip-Hop is going to be a raw and aggresive artform...let it be that acrossthe board.

Don't try to ressurect the spirit of MLK only when y'all start feeling uncomfortable. I mean the word N' is all good now right...its a term ofendearment (Fat joe) right?....so F' it, lets turn all of these words on their head. Lets start hollerin...Whats poppin sp_c?! Imma peel that cr_ck_ wigback, when I catch him!, Hatin +*% ch_nks!...its only right, no?

Or is the word N' the only acceptable slur...beacuse at the end of the day all of that burden still falls on our shoulders, no matter how much y'allcan relate to the culture?
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

like plies said... " i said the N' word twice as much as i said cracker...... i didnt hear nothing about that "

song is appreciated though
pimp.gif

damn,, i aint know yard father was the other man.. not the brother man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
( just felt like saying that )

^ i see where you're going, but i just don't agree. first of all, none of those words pack the punch that "N'er" did, and still does andconversely, none of those words has become a part of our lexicon the way "N'a" has (which i get is your whole point, that only that word has beenflipped)

honestly, if some black dude (or any race for that matter) calls me a cracker to my face, i'd laugh way before i got upset. that *@!* doesn't faze meat all. but listening to a song that says it 100 times? yeah, that *@!* gets old. so as far as white dudes going around saying "whattup my cracker"to each other i mean really, it's not that serious to try to "spread" out the burden as you say, but i guess that's where we differ inopinion.

This is the ignorance that befuddles me sometime.... instead of trying to justify his boy's actions why isn't he preaching that selling drugs shouldnot be condoned. I swear cats be focusing on he wrong things, if you break the law what the f... you expect, you know who write laws in America[--white people]so if you know the justice system is unfair why make yourself more prone to being incarcerated. N....s be doing illegal sh.. and then cry when they get thebook thrown at them, you in the streets so you already know there's a higher risk of you being targeted.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

This is the ignorance that befuddles me sometime.... instead of trying to justify his boy's actions why isn't he preaching that selling drugs should not be condoned. I swear cats be focusing on he wrong things, if you break the law what the f... you expect, you know who write laws in America[--white people] so if you know the justice system is unfair why make yourself more prone to being incarcerated. N....s be doing illegal sh.. and then cry when they get the book thrown at them, you in the streets so you already know there's a higher risk of you being targeted.

Damn _ you ever lived in the hood?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Don't try to soften up that "cracker" s_...... Dudes be geeked as hell to hear Nucca in every verse, every hook, every line
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....but then the shoe is on the other foot and its......did he just say "cc..c....rr..rrr....acker"
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
?

F THAT!!!

PUZZIAZZ C_s....let that echo around your brain for a minute.

Matta fact I wanna hear "Sp_c", "Ch_nk", "w_p", "k_ke"...just as much as I hear Nucca in Hip-Hop. Lets spread the degradtion around instead of stomping on our own race all the time.

really? since when do people get all "gassed" when a white rapper throws the N word around in a condescending fashion.
That would be the same thing, since plies is black and is using that word in a negative way, wouldnt that be the same as if Bubba Sparxx went on record and wastalkin about N's stealin his car or somethin?
whatever, I didnt really care about the song or anything but your post made no sense.

WE GET MONEY wrote:

Nah
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Its not about being racist or ignorant...its about being fair and truthful.....If Hiip-Hop is going to be a raw and aggresive artform...let it be that across the board.

Don't try to ressurect the spirit of MLK only when y'all start feeling uncomfortable. I mean the word N' is all good now right...its a term of endearment (Fat joe) right?....so F' it, lets turn all of these words on their head. Lets start hollerin...Whats poppin sp_c?! Imma peel that cr_ck_ wig back, when I catch him!, Hatin +*% ch_nks!...its only right, no?

Or is the word N' the only acceptable slur...beacuse at the end of the day all of that burden still falls on our shoulders, no matter how much y'all can relate to the culture?
ohwell.gif

Look man if a black person wants to use the N word that's his/her prerogative

I would personally NEVER say it, and to say that "well because the N word is prevalent we should start using other racial slurs" is straight upignorant, no way around it. What do you think MLK would say about your proposed choice of words? It sure as hell wouldn't be "yeah we showed thosecrackers"

And don't put words in my mouth, I don't find any racial slurs acceptable, if the N word was completely removed from our national lexicon I'd behappier for it. You, on the other hand, would rather have other racial slurs become ingrained in our society.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by avitale8

Don't try to soften up that "cracker" s_...... Dudes be geeked as hell to hear Nucca in every verse, every hook, every line
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....but then the shoe is on the other foot and its......did he just say "cc..c....rr..rrr....acker"
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
?

F THAT!!!

PUZZIAZZ C_s....let that echo around your brain for a minute.

really? since when do people get all "gassed" when a white rapper throws the N word around in a condescending fashion.
That would be the same thing, since plies is black and is using that word in a negative way, wouldnt that be the same as if Bubba Sparxx went on record and was talkin about N's stealin his car or somethin?
whatever, I didnt really care about the song or anything but your post made no sense.

Its makes no sense because you are another non-black dude that loves the double standards until it affects you as it does us....yeah it all black rappers thatthat say N' but its all types of people that listen and enjoy it right? Its white folks and asians and hispanics, who repeat the lyrics religiously rightand use N' in their day to day speech?...They aren't black....so why are the partaking in "black slurs turned terms of endearment"? Becauseits always all good when we are the N's but y'all can't be the cr_ckers or the sp_cs or the ch_nks...that just doesn't make sense....then theworld gets turned upside down right?

Its white folks and asians and hispanics, who repeat the lyrics religiously right and use N' in their day to day speech?...They aren't black....

I don't know what kind of white guys you're hanging out with but nobody I know uses it as an everyday vocabulary word.

I would personally NEVER say it, and to say that "well because the N word is prevalent we should start using other racial slurs" is straight up ignorant, no way around it. What do you think MLK would say about your proposed choice of words? It sure as hell wouldn't be "yeah we showed those crackers"

And don't put words in my mouth, I don't find any racial slurs acceptable, if the N word was completely removed from our national lexicon I'd be happier for it. You, on the other hand, would rather have other racial slurs become ingrained in our society.
indifferent.gif

Thank you.

damn,, i aint know yard father was the other man.. not the brother man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
( just felt like saying that )

laugh.gif
now you know man, white as snow. You're still my dude memphis

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

This is the ignorance that befuddles me sometime.... instead of trying to justify his boy's actions why isn't he preaching that selling drugs should not be condoned. I swear cats be focusing on he wrong things, if you break the law what the f... you expect, you know who write laws in America[--white people] so if you know the justice system is unfair why make yourself more prone to being incarcerated. N....s be doing illegal sh.. and then cry when they get the book thrown at them, you in the streets so you already know there's a higher risk of you being targeted.

Damn _ you ever lived in the hood?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Flatbush

Because you live in the hood don't mean you should be excused to do illegal sh.. thats how these white folks got n....s minds effed up. We as black peoplelimit ourselves too much

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

WE GET MONEY wrote:

Nah
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Its not about being racist or ignorant...its about being fair and truthful.....If Hiip-Hop is going to be a raw and aggresive artform...let it be that across the board.

Don't try to ressurect the spirit of MLK only when y'all start feeling uncomfortable. I mean the word N' is all good now right...its a term of endearment (Fat joe) right?....so F' it, lets turn all of these words on their head. Lets start hollerin...Whats poppin sp_c?! Imma peel that cr_ck_ wig back, when I catch him!, Hatin +*% ch_nks!...its only right, no?

Or is the word N' the only acceptable slur...beacuse at the end of the day all of that burden still falls on our shoulders, no matter how much y'all can relate to the culture?
ohwell.gif

I would personally NEVER say it, and to say that "well because the N word is prevalent we should start using other racial slurs" is straight up ignorant, no way around it. What do you think MLK would say about your proposed choice of words? It sure as hell wouldn't be "yeah we showed those crackers"

And don't put words in my mouth, I don't find any racial slurs acceptable, if the N word was completely removed from our national lexicon I'd be happier for it. You, on the other hand, would rather have other racial slurs become ingrained in our society.
indifferent.gif

Yeah you would love it to be removed from America's lexicon...but until then its "DIPEST NUCCA"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
right? You enjoy the Dips music right?....How many times dothey use that vile word that you seem to be so digusted with all of a sudden? Alot right? But you still love them so much...you created a whole e-personaaround them right? How much could it really offend you. Why is it ignorant for Plies to say cracker 20 times but OK for Cam to say N' 25? I thought theword N' in hip-hop related to men as a whole?

And don't bring up MLK...I don't live by that dudes ideologies AT ALL. I don't have a dream that one day we will all be equal or that my kids needto feel obliged to hold hands with little white boy on a mountaintop....F outta here. I was created as a human being...equal to every other man the day I born.And if my son has only black friends or indian friends or hispanic friends...then so be it...but he ain't gonna go out of his way to kiss no man's @ssto make them more comfortable...and he dam sure ain't turning the other cheek when he get violated.

Y'all dudes are lame. Love to hear the story how the thugs live and worry....just keep it on the other side of the fence. Its entertainging that way...

well, plain and simple, Plies isn't white...so why would it be acceptable for Plies to say C'r but not ok for Bubba Sparxx to say N'r?
and adding in that Plies was using it in a derogatory way, a white rapper would get ran outta the game if he used it, not even in a derogatory way, but if hedid, you don't think there wouldn't be a backlash?

Yeah you would love it to be removed from America's lexicon...but until then its "DIPEST NUCCA"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
right? You enjoy the Dips music right?....How many times do they use that vile word that you seem to be so digusted with all of a sudden? Alot right? But you still love them so much...you created a whole e-persona around them right? How much could it really offend you. Why is it ignorant for Plies to say cracker 20 times but OK for Cam to say N' 25? I thought the word N' in hip-hop related to men as a whole?

And don't bring up MLK...I don't live by that dudes ideologies AT ALL. I don't have a dream that one day we will all be equal or that my kids need to feel obliged to hold hands with little white boy on a mountaintop....F outta here. I was created as a human being...equal to every other man the day I born. And if my son has only black friends or indian friends or hispanic friends...then so be it...but he ain't gonna go out of his way to kiss no man's @ss to make them more comfortable...and he dam sure ain't turning the other cheek when he get violated.

Y'all dudes are lame. Love to hear the story how the thugs live and worry....just keep it on the other side of the fence. Its entertainging that way...
So your basic point is since it's tougher to bring everyone up, tear everyone down?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by avitale8

well, plain and simple, Plies isn't white...so why would it be acceptable for Plies to say C'r but not ok for Bubba Sparxx to say N'r?
and adding in that Plies was using it in a derogatory way, a white rapper would get ran outta the game if he used it, not even in a derogatory way, but if he did, you don't think there wouldn't be a backlash?

Bubba Sparks chooses not to say N' because he ain't in the position to play that card...But Big Mike who is a white DJ...say it frequently....DjKhalid who is middle Eastern.....says it more than Richard Pryor did...Fat Joe who is Puerto Rican...says it more than any black MC in the game.

Im sure y'all same snakes that are complaining about the word cracker being said...listen to and repeat lyrics with the word nucca in it every simgle daywithout batting an eye.

I don't complain about the word cracker being said...I was merely responding to your post...not to the thread.
I personally never understood why it was acceptable for Khaled to throw that word around like that. Although the latin people that use the N' word goesback a long time, so I don't even know about that.

Originally Posted by mace40

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
right? You enjoy the Dips music right?....How many times do they use that vile word that you seem to be so digusted with all of a sudden? Alot right? But you still love them so much...you created a whole e-persona around them right? How much could it really offend you. Why is it ignorant for Plies to say cracker 20 times but OK for Cam to say N' 25? I thought the word N' in hip-hop related to men as a whole?

And don't bring up MLK...I don't live by that dudes ideologies AT ALL. I don't have a dream that one day we will all be equal or that my kids need to feel obliged to hold hands with little white boy on a mountaintop....F outta here. I was created as a human being...equal to every other man the day I born. And if my son has only black friends or indian friends or hispanic friends...then so be it...but he ain't gonna go out of his way to kiss no man's @ss to make them more comfortable...and he dam sure ain't turning the other cheek when he get violated.

So your basic point is since it's tougher to bring everyone up, tear everyone down?

indifferent.gif

No...my basic point is I am a man...I don't have to beg for equality...I was born with it...and my son doesn't have to strive for racial diversityas a qualifier to pick friends...just loyalty and compassion.

And if N' can be desensitized and considered a term of endearment...then all slurs should be viewed the same or we are playing on an unlevel field.

How the hell you get that conclusion from what I posted?

Other than this right here, I have no idea.

song is ignorant to me.

stop selling coke, carrying guns, and robbing people and maybe the "puzziaz crackahz" wouldn't lock you up. I don't sell coke, carry guns, orrob people, and it seems like I have NEVER been put in jail......amazing

...I'm black if that matters.

and how exactly is using C'r in that context desensitizing it? If you wanted to do that, then everyone should go around calling eachother that in terms ofendearment, much like the N word is used. The N' word is NOT desensitized when being used in a derogatory manner, so if you wanna make those other wordseveryday words then it'd mean flipping them into positive or just regular words.

Originally Posted by mace40

Other than this right here, I have no idea.

If hip-hop is an aggresive artform (and it always has been) and MCs are going to throw out insults and slurs...why should they be afraid to use other slursbesides N'. Why is that the only one that safe?

And since the word N' has been used to te point that its desensitized...and you guys can listen to music laced with the word with no guiltyconscience...then why don't we desensitize all slurs. Then those words would be powerless right?

You're going out on one hell of a limb to suggest that we crackers (or honkeys, fishbellies, et al) listen to rap music laced to the point ofridiculousness with the N word, and aren't in the least bit uncomfortable with it.

Sure, I can't identify to all extents the problems you and yours have encountered because of the N word. But to suggest that I and mine are totally finewith one of our favorite styles of music being overrun with a word quite a few of us feel incredible guilt about... well.

Is it redundant to call you ignorant, given that this is a thread devoted to Plies?

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

...I'm black if that matters.

i know this isn't your first account and i don't know what it was but i could have sworn you were white for some reason...i dunno why
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom