How fit or unfit are you and what are you doing to change that?

20, 5'8, about 168 pounds. I'm down from 177 from late December. I've been going to the gym, hitting the basketball court for a couple hours, thenweight room, then bike. I'm skinny fat, word to Ransom. I'm just trying to get more defined.

5'11 6ft right around there about 176 mostly muscle, but damn getting rid of that last little bit of fat over your abs is hard

6'0

175 (all muscle
pimp.gif
)

Lift weights on the reg.

i dont know my height..but i'm 19 and i'm at 130..im pretty skinny and the only work out i get is from my 2nd job at fedex..other than that i dont doanything and i eat an %%! of fastfood too..got that high matabolism

Been going to the gym 6 times a week since Winter Break, lifting heavy 4 times a week. Before that I was going 4-5 times a week.

As of now I'm at 5'10" 172lbs. Finally able to rep 225 a solid 6-8 times. Don't know body fat though.

17 years old, Six foor four inches tall, 180 pounds. I look "skinny" but I have way too much fat and nowhere near enough muscle. Starting to eathealthy- Chicken, meat, salad, smoothies, etc. Everything homemade.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

6'2''
250 lbs
smh.gif
(You can't really tell tho)

Anyway I stopped eating fast food/drinking ANYTHING beside water this year. Only been to the gym 3 times this year tho.
eek.gif

NO WAY.
I might br getting you confused with some one else.

5'8" 150, i am frail but it doesn't really bother me. i have no desire to get big.

5'6" about 180-185. Bodyfat around 7-8%.
Not a bodybuilder though. I have the leisure of eating a bit more liberally.

Don't really set a goal per se.
Training is just a hobby because I love to eat a lot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I want to lose 30 lbs by May. I joined an exercise class and walk for 30 mins at work everyday on my break.
It's doable, but you really gotta get on your grind. I was 210 lbs back in early Sept. You also gotta treat your body with respect and stop eating crappy food.
eek.gif
Man, you've come quite a ways, kudos for that. Right nowI'm 5'10, about 170. I used to be 155 as a tennis player, but since college started I began bulking up majorly.

Somewhere between 5'11" and 6'0" when i checked 2 years ago lol

I only weigh bout 151-153 though. I've been working out super inconsistently for years, so I'm above average in strength...but definitely not where ishould be. Trying to just get that consistency.

I wanna get to 165. I'm thinking about starting to take muscle milk. I find that when I have any protein supplement, it helps me put on weight quickly andmakes me want to work out more.

Anyone know the best place to cop?

5'11" 175

Top physical condition, except for my lungs
smh.gif

I've been lifting consistently again the last 2-3 months for the first time in over a year. I'm not too worried about gaining muscle I just want to getmy strength back.

I'm 18 years old, 6'2 and 175 lbs. I've been bulking the last few months and am going to start cutting around March.

6'3", 180, very fit.

Upper body looks good, but I need to work on my legs a little more.

After a week of volleyball and basketball, sittin' down at a leg press machine is the last thing on my mind.

6'3, 250 lbs. Letting myself go a little bit, can only barely dunk now, ugh...

Need to get back into the gym, but its hard when you work full time, school full time, and i got a 7 month old boy, im too tired to do anything, lol

5'7" 120. i'm a real skinny dude...i'd like to get my buff up, not doing anything about it yet
smh.gif

Last year around this time I weighed in at 220 lbs 6'0 at ~21% Body fat.

Fast forward 1 year, I'm currently 6'1 165lbs at about ~14% Body fat.

Trying to burn down to 10-12% BF by spring break.

Ive come a looooong way.. but im not used to getting compliments and having girls approach me.... you know... being the fat kid all my life

im already very fit. im still going to eat clean the way i do now, with time will come more gains............its a lifestyle

wj4 props to the fitness threads as of late lol. i guess that costco deal got hittin the gym these days for real.

Back
Top Bottom