How do you deal with simps constantly simpin towards your girl?

calibeebee

Supporter
I don't ever really sweat it but at a certain point, it just gets old. One of these days im gonna catch a case i swear. #kanyeshrug

I tell her to get me some free stuff if she can 
laugh.gif

I'm no insecure dude who will get jealous at that so that don't bother me. Let them simp. My girl tells me about these guys and it's pathetic.

There will always be those guys that simp like that and it's sad really.

I always laugh it of but damn sometimes I just say "really?" This dude made you a doll from scratch? And he made it all your favorite colors? OMG how thoughtful of him! I just dont understand.

Me and my girl always share stories with eachother about what people do to get with us.

Simpin dudes and thirsty hoez... gotta love 'em!

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I'm no insecure dude who will get jealous at that so that don't bother me. Let them simp. My girl tells me about these guys and it's pathetic.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I don't ever really sweat it but at a certain point, it just gets old. One of these days im gonna catch a case i swear. #kanyeshrug

Don't get put back in the hospital tryna be tough homie. You had that Badu headwrap. Cuz then she gonna leave you and let the simp smash

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Don't get put back in the hospital tryna be tough homie. You had that Badu headwrap. Cuz then she gonna leave you and let the simp smash
roll.gif

nxklsz.gif

Beat the brakes off that boy..

I don't care if other dudes hit on, flirt, or simp to my girl(ex) whatever, I don't see any dude on this planet as a threat to me, and none of you should.

I do get mad though if it happens constantly, thats my damn job to simp.

pretty much,

if you got ur girl tied down, and u trust each other, let them simp,
in the end shes coming home with you
grin.gif

this i got a cousin who is EXACTLY THAT DUDE
he really think hes doing it too when girls just be treating him like a puppy nothing more
laugh.gif

anyways my chick be tryna tie me down hard too i already know she stay ignoring dudes
smokin.gif

What about the simps she falls for and doesn't tell you about? Dudes that spit that game real quick, looking like models and sounding like barry white?

Just ignore it all

To answer your question....I just let my wife handle them, usually embarrass the %%$+ out of them.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by MonStar1

roll.gif

nxklsz.gif

Beat the brakes off that boy..
laugh.gif

I just laugh and shrug it off. If my girl didn't wanna be with me, she wouldn't be. Guys are gonna hit on girls, it's how it works haha

I don't really worry about it....it saves me money actually

one dude is always buying her coffee after her morning class and delivers it to her, while she's with me.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

one dude is always buying her coffee after her morning class and delivers it to her, while she's with me.

Im mean isnt she leading buddy on. I know shes not telling him to buy it but thats how a lot of relationships the whole simpin thing.
Buddy thinks he has a chance.
I wouldn't take anything from anyone I dont like. I would tell them to stop.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Im mean isnt she leading buddy on. I know shes not telling him to buy it but thats how a lot of relationships the whole simpin thing.
Buddy thinks he has a chance.
I wouldn't take anything from anyone I dont like. I would tell them to stop.

lol she tells him....trust me, she even offers to pay him back, it's been going on since september 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom