How do you deal with simps constantly simpin towards your girl?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kix4kix wrote: I remember this one dude approaching me a few months back about a girl of his I tried to get at via facebook, I looked at him, and asked if she was fine? Dude said yeah, then I proceeded to walk away. It's common sense fellas, you don't like it, date a girl with personality alone.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i bet he had that "i aint even mad" look after that.

laugh.gif
 dude was like.....
n5kn7p.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
 At the thought of my girl even allowing a dude to simp on her. Yall some fools, to caught up in looking confident that yall don't realize if shorty aint shutting these dudes down there's a problem. So to answer OP, I don't deal with that. 

This
Letting someone simp on you its like flirting back in "simp" world.

Its cut-throat out here. On Thanksgiving I was out with a young lady, not my gf. We were clearly together though. I go to the bathroom and no more than 30 sec. away a dude approaches her. The disrespect is blatant.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I don't ever really sweat it but at a certain point, it just gets old. One of these days im gonna catch a case i swear. #kanyeshrug

Don't get put back in the hospital tryna be tough homie. You had that Badu headwrap. Cuz then she gonna leave you and let the simp smash
roll.gif

nxklsz.gif

Beat the brakes off that boy..
OP gets hit with the ID match in every thread. 
laugh.gif

#ETOUGHNESSREVOKED

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by moundraised23

she shouldn't even be entertaining that %%%@ at all

The dude gassing her up is the simp, but the dude in a committed relationship with her is not at all....I see the logic NT.Stay wise.
Haha, nice way to spin it.

But if you're in a committed relationship with someone and reaping all the benefits of it then giving gifts is obviously not simping. If you truly care about her it's like giving gifts to family or a close friend.

Dudes who give gifts to girls knowing they have a man are either lames or shady with ulterior motives, either way they are still simps.
yeah but if you are in said committed relationship with a woman who feels is ok to take random gifts/money from her male friends YOU ARE THE SUCKER.

if you doing the right stuff , and layin the pipe game down proper she wont go astray.

I deal with it every couple weeks.

yesterday went to the gym , and dudes was giving her attitude while i was hoopin cause she brought me . lol

if your girl is attractive or hell even average but has potential, it's inevitable dudes are going to be hitting on her and plotting to try and get at her.

personally, aside from extreme circumstances i feel you gotta play it smooth and slick on these simps. i look at them like guys who are in the friend zone. they can try and say anything but their in the friend zone. she's going to them for advice about me and her and what have you, and they'll pretend to care when their sole intent is to wait for you to slip up.

i won't even bother getting jealous or mad and i'll kill em with fake kindness if i encounter them as if i go about it in a physical way, that's going to be happening alot as dudes are thirsty.

however in extreme situations i have pressed dudes before, if they try that stuff in front of my face knowing who i am then they'll get dealt with, but most simps are like roaches, they plot and do their dirt when the lights are out but scatter once you turn the lights on.

The dude gassing her up is the simp, but the dude in a committed relationship with her is not at all....I see the logic NT.Stay wise.

But if you're in a committed relationship with someone and reaping all the benefits of it then giving gifts is obviously not simping. If you truly care about her it's like giving gifts to family or a close friend.

Dudes who give gifts to girls knowing they have a man are either lames or shady with ulterior motives, either way they are still simps.
yeah but if you are in said committed relationship with a woman who feels is ok to take random gifts/money from her male friends YOU ARE THE SUCKER.
It all seems goldiggerish to me

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

And dudes are fine with that, where in the world is this new way of thinking coming from? 

YOOO YOU CALLING ME A SIMP BRAH? LEMME G-CHECK YOU RIGHT QUICK

IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY BTW
indifferent.gif
BUT IT STILL GOT ME HEATED ...COULDA GOT HER A GIFTCARD TO WAL-MART INSTEAD

HAD TO CLEAR THAT UP BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS ..SHE IS AN EX FOR A REASON
eyes.gif

QUOTE ME NEXT TIME SINCE U THE MAIN ONE TALKING BOUT SNEAK DISSIN
laugh.gif

Loooolll at this thread

Honestly, it's just something you gotta deal with. To me, the bigger onus is on her to let them know she has a man. No way should your girl be up in all these dudes faces even leading them on. She chose you, not the other way around.

And by. That statement, I mean that she made the choice to be your woman. She had more options than you, whether or not you realize it.

Originally Posted by G14

YOOO YOU CALLING ME A SIMP BRAH? LEMME G-CHECK YOU RIGHT QUICK

IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY BTW
indifferent.gif
BUT IT STILL GOT ME HEATED ...COULDA GOT HER A GIFTCARD TO WAL-MART INSTEAD

HAD TO CLEAR THAT UP BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS ..SHE IS AN EX FOR A REASON
eyes.gif

QUOTE ME NEXT TIME SINCE U THE MAIN ONE TALKING BOUT SNEAK DISSIN
laugh.gif

Wut?...I was speaking in general, but I'd the shoe fits.....If you are a woman with any sort of respect for yourself and your bf/husband....you wouldnt entertain any of this behavior...if she is, sorry to break it to you but she's craving attention from other dudes.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I'm no insecure dude who will get jealous at that so that don't bother me. Let them simp. My girl tells me about these guys and it's pathetic.

There will always be those guys that simp like that and it's sad really.
Night Marcher01 wrote:
Me and my girl always share stories with eachother about what people do to get with us.

Simpin dudes and thirsty hoez... gotta love 'em!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree. I wouldn't stand for it. But there's a difference between being stupid (dude thinks he's so alpha that his girl can't be taken) and being a simp.

In this situation one is alpha stupidity and the other is beta stupidity

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

^ right now he just sliding her coffee but soon enough he'll be adding some "cream" ya feel me? * I planted the seed son now you gonna tell your girl to tell him to chill cuz guess what as soon as ya'll get in a big argument or "take a break" that jackal is going to smell that open wound on her and go for the kill. The you will be makinga thread about killing yourself and being 5 5' and never being able to barter your heart on the scales of love again. You'll make a "psshhh I dun seen my ex new dude and I know he ain't laying it down like me" thread. Little do you know old boy got that Jake steed and she polishes his leather better then armor all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is the second time i read a post from you and died laughing. ridiculous wordplay LOL

^ right now he just sliding her coffee but soon enough he'll be adding some "cream" ya feel me? * I planted the seed son now you gonna tell your girl to tell him to chill cuz guess what as soon as ya'll get in a big argument or "take a break" that jackal is going to smell that open wound on her and go for the kill. The you will be makinga thread about killing yourself and being 5 5' and never being able to barter your heart on the scales of love again. You'll make a "psshhh I dun seen my ex new dude and I know he ain't laying it down like me" thread. Little do you know old boy got that Jake steed and she polishes his leather better then armor all.

laugh.gif

You all have problems not if your girl is getting hit on...but if shes not turning them down or if shes entertaining them.

Think if how you acted with other chicks when your girl isn't around...then imagine thats how your girl is acting.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is the second time i read a post from you and died laughing. ridiculous wordplay LOL
Word, WISEPHAROAH stays with the lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
His post about comparing the sight of mass to Modern Warfare 3 had me like 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I don't ever really sweat it but at a certain point, it just gets old. One of these days im gonna catch a case i swear. #kanyeshrug

Don't get put back in the hospital tryna be tough homie. You had that Badu headwrap. Cuz then she gonna leave you and let the simp smash
roll.gif

nxklsz.gif

Beat the brakes off that boy..
d1115a4379e76f9f450874613f36ea33625895e_r.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I have to agree with this. I think some of you are playing with fire! Understand that girls are like cats, you think you know them, but they are still unpredictable. All it takes is one guy that was "there" for her when she needed somebody to be.

It happens all the damn time bros. That's how most girls end up cheating! All I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong in keeping your guard up sometimes!

I mean, look at all the threads ever made in NT history. Relationships lasting for years, then all of a sudden, dudes' girl ends finding somone else. NOTHING is secured these days!

damn....you guys are right 
tired.gif

I will stop this AFTER CLASS in a couple of hours
Dont be shocked if he ask her for all that coffee money back.

If your girl is attractive ... shes going to get hit on. if shes a good girl , you have nothing to worry about . if your not doing your job.. well... %@$ could happen.

You look mad insecure for getting worked up on your girl for her looking nice or whatever, real A hole-%@$

Wait, ya got gf's who accept giftcards and money from other dudes, on days other than their bdays and Xmas?...this can't be life.

The guys that allow this to happen do not REALLY know what their girlfriends are doing when they are not around.

If you are with an attractive woman, it comes with the territory, But to knowingly let it happen????  
30t6p3b.gif

You kids will learn one day.
wink.gif

Just by what some people have said in here, I can say some of your girlfriends ARE cheating on you, straight up.
nerd.gif

so wait..

by this threads logic..

the married chick that brings me coffee/hot chocalate every morning at work is simpin on me
nerd.gif

she pays for lunch sometimes to
nerd.gif

ima hit
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom