How do you deal with simps constantly simpin towards your girl?

^ right now he just sliding her coffee but soon enough he'll be adding some "cream" ya feel me? * I planted the seed son now you gonna tell your girl to tell him to chill cuz guess what as soon as ya'll get in a big argument or "take a break" that jackal is going to smell that open wound on her and go for the kill. The you will be makinga thread about killing yourself and being 5 5' and never being able to barter your heart on the scales of love again. You'll make a "psshhh I dun seen my ex new dude and I know he ain't laying it down like me" thread. Little do you know old boy got that Jake steed and she polishes his leather better then armor all.

Originally Posted by Credo

I tell her to get me some free stuff if she can 
laugh.gif
They're definitely a good source of entertaining stories, as well. I think the most entertaining and recent one happened this weekend when we were both out doing our own thing, and before going to bed she told me some guy said he would propose to her. If that is not some epic simpin' then I don't even know anymore.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I don't really worry about it....it saves me money actually

one dude is always buying her coffee after her morning class and delivers it to her, while she's with me.

Im mean isnt she leading buddy on. I know shes not telling him to buy it but thats how a lot of relationships the whole simpin thing.
Buddy thinks he has a chance.
I wouldn't take anything from anyone I dont like. I would tell them to stop.

lol she tells him....trust me, she even offers to pay him back, it's been going on since september 
laugh.gif
Im not saying I know your girl,
but their is always away to get someone to stop simpin she could lie and say it makes you uncomfortable and he would stop or lie and say my doctor said no processed sugar
laugh.gif
. I watch to much life time movies im paranoid that he would be slipin antifreeze in my coffee.I dont trust ppl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

^ right now he just sliding her coffee but soon enough he'll be adding some "cream" ya feel me? * I planted the seed son now you gonna tell your girl to tell him to chill cuz guess what as soon as ya'll get in a big argument or "take a break" that jackal is going to smell that open wound on her and go for the kill. The you will be makinga thread about killing yourself and being 5 5' and never being able to barter your heart on the scales of love again. You'll make a "psshhh I dun seen my ex new dude and I know he ain't laying it down like me" thread. Little do you know old boy got that Jake steed and she polishes his leather better then armor all.

I have to agree with this. I think some of you are playing with fire! Understand that girls are like cats, you think you know them, but they are still unpredictable. All it takes is one guy that was "there" for her when she needed somebody to be.

It happens all the damn time bros. That's how most girls end up cheating! All I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong in keeping your guard up sometimes!

I mean, look at all the threads ever made in NT history. Relationships lasting for years, then all of a sudden, dudes' girl ends finding somone else. NOTHING is secured these days!

^all of that.
That simp schit has to be nipped, ASAP
That schit aint "cute"
Otherwise it'll continue and fester like a sore.

I put nothing past no one.

laugh.gif
word son, don't think he can't beat.  She wouldn't even let him buy her coffee if he was a complete turn off to her. Just like we got jo's, women stack "break glass in case of emergency" penis.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I have to agree with this. I think some of you are playing with fire! Understand that girls are like cats, you think you know them, but they are still unpredictable. All it takes is one guy that was "there" for her when she needed somebody to be.

It happens all the damn time bros. That's how most girls end up cheating! All I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong in keeping your guard up sometimes!

I mean, look at all the threads ever made in NT history. Relationships lasting for years, then all of a sudden, dudes' girl ends finding somone else. NOTHING is secured these days!

damn....you guys are right 
tired.gif

I will stop this AFTER CLASS in a couple of hours

She's with you for a reason. If you were dumb enough to date a girl that would leave you for a simp then it's your own fault, but even then that just goes to show that she wasn't really about %!*. Sounds like you picked a good one and there's really no way to handle it but to just #kanyeshrug it off my friend. Let your girl handle herself, if you step in then she'll probably get irritated that you think she can't handle the situation. Only time intervention is needed is when it gets to the point where there is a potential for real harm I.E. stalkers.

Ehh I don't even think about it.. My "girl" earns the right to keep that title with her actions.. AFAIK, she handles the lames.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

She's with you for a reason. If you were dumb enough to date a girl that would leave you for a simp then it's your own fault, but even then that just goes to show that she wasn't really about %!*. Sounds like you picked a good one and there's really no way to handle it but to just #kanyeshrug it off my friend. Let your girl handle herself, if you step in then she'll probably get irritated that you think she can't handle the situation. Only time intervention is needed is when it gets to the point where there is a potential for real harm I.E. stalkers.

Now exactly what part of the game is that? You don't know the future, you don't know her past. How can you make these kind of assumptions.

Every girl in this world is another man's leftover. You treat a girl like trash, she'll become another man's treasure. Plain and simple! Don't fall into that "i'm not insecure" "I don't have trust issues" "She's dumb if she leaves me" bullshhiit

Quit all that bruh... cuz it'll happen. I guarantee most woman would rather be with a man that fights for her than with somebody that just "kanyeshrugs" it! Woman wanna feel important, needed and wanted! Remember that!

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
word son, don't think he can't beat.  She wouldn't even let him buy her coffee if he was a complete turn off to her. Just like we got jo's, women stack "break glass in case of emergency" penis.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Now exactly what part of the game is that? You don't know the future, you don't know her past. How can you make these kind of assumptions.

Every girl in this world is another man's leftover. You treat a girl like trash, she'll become another man's treasure. Plain and simple! Don't fall into that "i'm not insecure" "I don't have trust issues" "She's dumb if she leaves me" bullshhiit

Quit all that bruh... cuz it'll happen. I guarantee most woman would rather be with a man that fights for her than with somebody that just "kanyeshrugs" it! Woman wanna feel important, needed and wanted! Remember that!
hmmmm
true.

I dont sweat it cuz it never happens when I'm with her nothin much you can do really anyway dudes gunna be dudes they gunna try, NOW I will say if a dudes bold enough to try that %%%+ while I'm around he's catching the smooth eye jammy and not one damn shall be givin

WORD THIS DUDE BOUGHT MY EX A V.S GIFT CARD....I WAS HEATED NO LIE

"HE IS JUST A FRIEND"....
30t6p3b.gif
YEAH A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU COME OUT THEM PANTIES HE GOT U SMH

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I dont sweat it cuz it never happens when I'm with her nothin much you can do really anyway dudes gunna be dudes they gunna try, NOW I will say if a dudes bold enough to try that %%%+ while I'm around he's catching the smooth eye jammy and not one damn shall be givin

basically
example, we go to the same gym, my chick always got stories when she goes by herself but if im there at the same time nothin EVER goes down.

thats how it is anywhere guys will be guys.

Back
Top Bottom