How do you deal with simps constantly simpin towards your girl?

Originally Posted by G14

WORD THIS DUDE BOUGHT MY EX A V.S GIFT CARD....I WAS HEATED NO LIE

"HE IS JUST A FRIEND"....
30t6p3b.gif
YEAH A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU COME OUT THEM PANTIES HE GOT U SMH

this right here is what im talking about. this right here my ninja.

I drink the drinks they buy my girl (well ex now) as long as she saw them buy it and hand it to her

Doesn't bother me. no one has been bold enough to try it in front of me, but in clubs or whatever i just let her tell em what it is. Its def. not a mans place to get all buck if a dude steps to ya girl. now if she tells him get lost and he won't or gets rude....

If you have an attractive girl, this is to be expected. I know it happens, and she knows that I know it happens. Attractive women get hit on, been this way since the end of time. I remember this one dude approaching me a few months back about a girl of his I tried to get at via facebook, I looked at him, and asked if she was fine? Dude said yeah, then I proceeded to walk away. It's common sense fellas, you don't like it, date a girl with personality alone.

This one dude was steady lurking, scheming on my chick. I knew what dude (b/c guys know how guys think) was about, but my chick at the time was acting delusional, although i think she just enjoyed the attention. All you heard was "hes just a friend, i would never bla bla bla.." 

Long story short, immediately after we broke up (2 years deep), this dude cranked his weak +!# game into overdrive, on some "put me in the game coach now" steez, and two weeks later they were official 
30t6p3b.gif

at the time i was like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

learning experience +1

kix4kix wrote: I remember this one dude approaching me a few months back about a girl of his I tried to get at via facebook, I looked at him, and asked if she was fine? Dude said yeah, then I proceeded to walk away. It's common sense fellas, you don't like it, date a girl with personality alone.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i bet he had that "i aint even mad" look after that.

we got a confident bunch here on NT. I can't say the same for myself. I most likely will give a verbal warning at first and get violent if it continues =/

Usually my girl ignores them or tells them she has a man but I remember this one time dude was starting to piss her off when we were shopping. I was in the men's department and my girl was in the womens and this dude followed her all the way until she reached me. I gave dude one look straight into his eyes and asked dude what's the problem? he said nothing just complementing your girl. I said ok but if you stalk her again, I will maim you. Dude was shook.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

^ right now he just sliding her coffee but soon enough he'll be adding some "cream" ya feel me? * I planted the seed son now you gonna tell your girl to tell him to chill cuz guess what as soon as ya'll get in a big argument or "take a break" that jackal is going to smell that open wound on her and go for the kill. The you will be makinga thread about killing yourself and being 5 5' and never being able to barter your heart on the scales of love again. You'll make a "psshhh I dun seen my ex new dude and I know he ain't laying it down like me" thread. Little do you know old boy got that Jake steed and she polishes his leather better then armor all.
This dude. 
laugh.gif

Wait, ya got gf's who accept giftcards and money from other dudes, on days other than their bdays and Xmas?...this can't be life.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wait, ya got gf's who accept giftcards and money from other dudes, on days other than their bdays and Xmas?...this can't be life.

And dudes are fine with that, where in the world is this new way of thinking coming from? 

If she's constantly accepting the simping then there's a problem. If not you're straight, let her handle it, don't stress it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you have an attractive girl, this is to be expected.  Attractive women get hit on, been this way since the end of time. 

Basically.  Don't want your girl getting hit on?  Date an ugmo, then.  Even then, some thirsty dude will still be trying to hit on her.  Dudes have no standards these days.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

And dudes are fine with that, where in the world is this new way of thinking coming from? 
she shouldn't even be entertaining that %%%@ at all

Originally Posted by moundraised23

The dude gassing her up is the simp, but the dude in a committed relationship with her is not at all....I see the logic NT.Stay wise.

The dude gassing her up is the simp, but the dude in a committed relationship with her is not at all....I see the logic NT.Stay wise.

Exactly, What's the point of entering a relationship if you're ok with her accepting other's gifts? If that was the point, why not just stay friends and establish a different type of "relationship"..

laugh.gif
 At the thought of my girl even allowing a dude to simp on her. Yall some fools, to caught up in looking confident that yall don't realize if shorty aint shutting these dudes down there's a problem. So to answer OP, I don't deal with that. 

Haha, nice way to spin it.

But if you're in a committed relationship with someone and reaping all the benefits of it then giving gifts is obviously not simping. If you truly care about her it's like giving gifts to family or a close friend.

Dudes who give gifts to girls knowing they have a man are either lames or shady with ulterior motives, either way they are still simps.

And to you dudes talking about your girl getting hit on WHILE with you, I'm assuming you talking about you right with shorty and dudes still approaching. No respect. If she aint putting him in his place herself that's a problem. No way my girl entertaining that, not a bit. And if dude still proceeds their aint nothing insecure about you demanding respect, yall sound foolish as hell, +++# were you raised by.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

This one dude was steady lurking, scheming on my chick. I knew what dude (b/c guys know how guys think) was about, but my chick at the time was acting delusional, although i think she just enjoyed the attention. All you heard was "hes just a friend, i would never bla bla bla.." 

Long story short, immediately after we broke up (2 years deep), this dude cranked his weak +!# game into overdrive, on some "put me in the game coach now" steez, and two weeks later they were official 
30t6p3b.gif

at the time i was like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

learning experience +1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif