How do you deal with simps constantly simpin towards your girl?

Some of you guys are naiive

These simps are smashing ya girls.

It's a facade to get you thinking that they aren't in ya girls pipes like mario.
It seems to be working on a lot of you guys.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

someone aware the unaware about OP he got beat up or something?
nerd.gif

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

laugh.gif
@ some of yall dudes. I understand you can't control simpin (By the way you guys are using this wrong COMPLETELY wrong but whatever) but I be damn if someone hits on my girl in front of me, or hits on her away from me and she allows it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by bruce negro

She's with you for a reason. If you were dumb enough to date a girl that would leave you for a simp then it's your own fault, but even then that just goes to show that she wasn't really about %!*. Sounds like you picked a good one and there's really no way to handle it but to just #kanyeshrug it off my friend. Let your girl handle herself, if you step in then she'll probably get irritated that you think she can't handle the situation. Only time intervention is needed is when it gets to the point where there is a potential for real harm I.E. stalkers.

Now exactly what part of the game is that? You don't know the future, you don't know her past. How can you make these kind of assumptions.

Every girl in this world is another man's leftover. You treat a girl like trash, she'll become another man's treasure. Plain and simple! Don't fall into that "i'm not insecure" "I don't have trust issues" "She's dumb if she leaves me" bullshhiit

Quit all that bruh... cuz it'll happen. I guarantee most woman would rather be with a man that fights for her than with somebody that just "kanyeshrugs" it! Woman wanna feel important, needed and wanted! Remember that!
hmmmm
true.

It's true my dude! I just hate to see dudes catch feelings and assumes it's the same for his significant other. Cats these days always be on that "She won't leave me, she loves me to much!" it's sad!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

This one dude was steady lurking, scheming on my chick. I knew what dude (b/c guys know how guys think) was about, but my chick at the time was acting delusional, although i think she just enjoyed the attention. All you heard was "hes just a friend, i would never bla bla bla.." 

Long story short, immediately after we broke up (2 years deep), this dude cranked his weak +!# game into overdrive, on some "put me in the game coach now" steez, and two weeks later they were official 
30t6p3b.gif

at the time i was like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

learning experience +1
That line... 
mad.gif
{
Same thing happened to me. It was more like 4 weeks though, but it was still the same dude that was simpin from when me and her were together. 
30t6p3b.gif

This is EXACTLY how $!*# works!
30t6p3b.gif
Dudes these days are quick to call out "simp" when actually, the dude is putting in work!

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

This one dude was steady lurking, scheming on my chick. I knew what dude (b/c guys know how guys think) was about, but my chick at the time was acting delusional, although i think she just enjoyed the attention. All you heard was "hes just a friend, i would never bla bla bla.." 

Long story short, immediately after we broke up (2 years deep), this dude cranked his weak +!# game into overdrive, on some "put me in the game coach now" steez, and two weeks later they were official 
30t6p3b.gif

at the time i was like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

learning experience +1
That line... {
Same thing happened to me. It was more like 4 weeks though, but it was still the same dude that was simpin from when me and her were together.[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 
30t6p3b.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
@ some of yall dudes. I understand you can't control simpin (By the way you guys are using this wrong COMPLETELY wrong but whatever) but I be damn if someone hits on my girl in front of me, or hits on her away from me and she allows it.
Wait, there's dudes in here who actually said that, that they are that comfortable enough to let their girl be hit on
by simpery dudes in front of them?

Back
Top Bottom