how are your Jordan V retros???

my olives yellowed, however it looks like it just blended in with the color of the shoe..not a big deal

my olives yellowed, however it looks like it just blended in with the color of the shoe..not a big deal

All my 5s are good. My fire reds are my only DS pair. They've yellowed more than my worn 5s. It's just a little though.

All my 5s are good. My fire reds are my only DS pair. They've yellowed more than my worn 5s. It's just a little though.

My Grapes are still as Icey as the Day i bought them. I guess it is all about how you store them and or wear and maintenance them.

My Grapes are still as Icey as the Day i bought them. I guess it is all about how you store them and or wear and maintenance them.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My old stealth 5's looked great before I got rid of them but my olives and burgundies are piss yellow now.

yea man thanks for those btw, still icey
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My old stealth 5's looked great before I got rid of them but my olives and burgundies are piss yellow now.

yea man thanks for those btw, still icey
happy.gif

My 07 metallic 5s are pretty yellowed on the netting/sole

Should've stored it better and not use them for ball, oh well, lots of other pairs to go through

My 07 metallic 5s are pretty yellowed on the netting/sole

Should've stored it better and not use them for ball, oh well, lots of other pairs to go through

Back
Top Bottom