how are your Jordan V retros???

My '07 metallic retros are trashed, I used them for work
smh.gif

Literally more my Fire Reds yesterday. No yellowing on the mesh or the bottoms at all. My Black ones are a lil yellow on the bottoms now but I wear them a lot more. The mesh is all good still, even on my DS pairs.

Anybody wear the Green Beans still? I wore them like 10 times the first 2 months from release, but haven't touched them since. Eh

Literally more my Fire Reds yesterday. No yellowing on the mesh or the bottoms at all. My Black ones are a lil yellow on the bottoms now but I wear them a lot more. The mesh is all good still, even on my DS pairs.

Anybody wear the Green Beans still? I wore them like 10 times the first 2 months from release, but haven't touched them since. Eh

I sold my Metallic V (I regret that decision)

I only worn my Fire Reds once, that was like 3 years ago lol. They still look good and there isn't any yellowing on the mesh.

I sold my Metallic V (I regret that decision)

I only worn my Fire Reds once, that was like 3 years ago lol. They still look good and there isn't any yellowing on the mesh.

man i tried on my 2000 v's and then my 2006 v's and the cushioning on the 2000 is way more softer than the 2006. also the shoe in general is more comfy. crazy sad how they just couldnt keep it the way it was

man i tried on my 2000 v's and then my 2006 v's and the cushioning on the 2000 is way more softer than the 2006. also the shoe in general is more comfy. crazy sad how they just couldnt keep it the way it was

Originally Posted by NobleKane

QFT, the 2006 Retro V's (all of them) feel like you are walking on 2 pieces of cardboard.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

QFT, the 2006 Retro V's (all of them) feel like you are walking on 2 pieces of cardboard.

mine white/black-fire reds from 2000 have yellowed after intense wearing but overall the shoe is in a good shape. no chipping and the leather upper does not crease too much.

mine white/black-fire reds from 2000 have yellowed after intense wearing but overall the shoe is in a good shape. no chipping and the leather upper does not crease too much.

Mine black 5s r piss yellow due to being worn about 100 times too work but hey,theyre uppers still look good,my fire reds r slightly yellowing,I love seeing the 2000 5s but I hate seeing them DS,wear ur kicks before they fall apart,its already been 10 years,what you waiting for?its not they like they go for much more than the 06 retros.

Mine black 5s r piss yellow due to being worn about 100 times too work but hey,theyre uppers still look good,my fire reds r slightly yellowing,I love seeing the 2000 5s but I hate seeing them DS,wear ur kicks before they fall apart,its already been 10 years,what you waiting for?its not they like they go for much more than the 06 retros.

Back
Top Bottom