how are your Jordan V retros???

My fire reds are holding up pretty gud, jus wore them this past thursday, a little yellowing at the bottom but you cant tell unless up close.

All of my 2006 retros are holding up well, signs of a lilttle yellowing, but nothing serious.

All of my 2006 retros are holding up well, signs of a lilttle yellowing, but nothing serious.

My grapes and my fire reds are yellowing. I have worn both by the way a handful of times. Il post pics after work

My grapes and my fire reds are yellowing. I have worn both by the way a handful of times. Il post pics after work

Mine are holding up well. My pics are over in the buy sell. They both have not really yellowed.

Mine are holding up well. My pics are over in the buy sell. They both have not really yellowed.

Someone needs too read the rules.
eyes.gif

all mine are worn with no yellowing only ones that have a lil on the sole are the stealth's and i bought those on ebay so dont really know how they were stored

all mine are worn with no yellowing only ones that have a lil on the sole are the stealth's and i bought those on ebay so dont really know how they were stored

my 2000 fire reds are a bit yellow, tried some seaglow but didnt do much on the mesh brought up the soles a bit tho. Im always worries that stuff is gonna ruin my shoes so i dont use it much.

my 2000 fire reds are a bit yellow, tried some seaglow but didnt do much on the mesh brought up the soles a bit tho. Im always worries that stuff is gonna ruin my shoes so i dont use it much.

wow my 99 fire red are yellow and my 2000 v black/silver are yellow aswell how the *$*% u guys have clear clean mesh still??? damn after 10 years. im cool with my 99 and 2000 pairs being yellow but my black tongue V's is what is irking me with one shoe being yellow and the other not smh

i dont mind yellow soles but mesh...

wow my 99 fire red are yellow and my 2000 v black/silver are yellow aswell how the *$*% u guys have clear clean mesh still??? damn after 10 years. im cool with my 99 and 2000 pairs being yellow but my black tongue V's is what is irking me with one shoe being yellow and the other not smh

i dont mind yellow soles but mesh...

Back
Top Bottom