How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cooking for a girl ona first date = doing too damn much and some girls might actually get freaked by it, it has happened to me, do this when there is already a connection beyond the physical.

i'd actually like that but i usually date guys i have befriended before it was on that level.

like other people have said if you're asking someone out on a date then you should pay.  this guy asked me to meet him to watch the game this fool just looked at my bill it was FIVE DOLLARS! that is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me.  he hit me up pressed asking why i didn't want to chill again uhhh.. bad first impression.  my brothers looked at me like i was crazy when i told them the story & that i should never go out with him again. not like i would anyway. 

i have no problem paying for me & a guy to go out but that would be further along, i dont really like going out anyways so yeah.  if they pay then i have the tip, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Cooking for a girl ona first date = doing too damn much and some girls might actually get freaked by it, it has happened to me, do this when there is already a connection beyond the physical.

i'd actually like that but i usually date guys i have befriended before it was on that level.

like other people have said if you're asking someone out on a date then you should pay.  this guy asked me to meet him to watch the game this fool just looked at my bill it was FIVE DOLLARS! that is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me.  he hit me up pressed asking why i didn't want to chill again uhhh.. bad first impression.  my brothers looked at me like i was crazy when i told them the story & that i should never go out with him again. not like i would anyway. 

i have no problem paying for me & a guy to go out but that would be further along, i dont really like going out anyways so yeah.  if they pay then i have the tip, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Originally Posted by GQute

lol u guys be over analyzing things. If you ask the girl out your definitely paying because it was your idea. I usually come out the gate and joke around over the phone or while we're in line for the movie. I'd be like, "So your paying for my ticket right?" haha just to see her reaction and if she's got a sense of humor. If she's like yeaa sure haha then she's a trooper. Don't let her pay tho. Also, i pull this line, "so are you going to try and play miss independent or are you gonna let me pay for your ticket haha" or "are you gonna let me take care of my manly duties and get your ticket lol" It's all about feel man. Listen to her response and you'll know if she's a keeper. But whatever her answer is, pay the first time. Just gotta be smooth with it. Swag it up while u say these lines

What you do is hardly smooth though.
laugh.gif

lol u guys be over analyzing things. If you ask the girl out your definitely paying because it was your idea. I usually come out the gate and joke around over the phone or while we're in line for the movie. I'd be like, "So your paying for my ticket right?" haha just to see her reaction and if she's got a sense of humor. If she's like yeaa sure haha then she's a trooper. Don't let her pay tho. Also, i pull this line, "so are you going to try and play miss independent or are you gonna let me pay for your ticket haha" or "are you gonna let me take care of my manly duties and get your ticket lol" It's all about feel man. Listen to her response and you'll know if she's a keeper. But whatever her answer is, pay the first time. Just gotta be smooth with it. Swag it up while u say these lines

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Yeah, any girl out of high school is going to think that you're just cheap.

laugh.gif
Yeah, any girl out of high school is going to think that you're just cheap.

I mean the words that he says he says are just corny. Those type of things you say and laugh immediately after to let the person know you are joking.

Uh yall need to stop taking women places that you have to pay. Dinner and a movie is way played out. Just chill with her. Find something fun that you like to do and take her with you. Its almost summer, cookouts, parties, events goin on where you stay...there is so much free stuff out there y r yall still paying to go out on dates?

I mean the words that he says he says are just corny. Those type of things you say and laugh immediately after to let the person know you are joking.

Uh yall need to stop taking women places that you have to pay. Dinner and a movie is way played out. Just chill with her. Find something fun that you like to do and take her with you. Its almost summer, cookouts, parties, events goin on where you stay...there is so much free stuff out there y r yall still paying to go out on dates?

Something FREE and creative is ideal. You live in NYC, so much to do. Same here is DC man. Don't need to spend $ to have a good time.

And remember, mature high quality women get slutted out as well. Most women with decent looks are jumpoffs for someone. All of this mature female talk, save it man. They aren't immune to the sexual desires of the human mind/body. Nobody's legs are closed in 2011.

So to relate quality and a woman's body count/sexual promiscuity is kind of outdated today.

Something FREE and creative is ideal. You live in NYC, so much to do. Same here is DC man. Don't need to spend $ to have a good time.

And remember, mature high quality women get slutted out as well. Most women with decent looks are jumpoffs for someone. All of this mature female talk, save it man. They aren't immune to the sexual desires of the human mind/body. Nobody's legs are closed in 2011.

So to relate quality and a woman's body count/sexual promiscuity is kind of outdated today.

Time out, come to think of it, say you go on said date and spend 50$ on dinner which to some in here appears to be a fortune...are you not part of that expense?...or are we buying food and watching them eat???..because if that's the case then we are *****in not about 50$ but like 20-25 dollars at most and that's with a nice drink...see how lame that sounds??
roll.gif

#POOR x #CHEAP all over this thread.

Would you had gone alone to this restaurant you would have spent 10-12$ on your plate, plus 8$ on a drink and probably 4$ tip with the foreveralone face on...double that up and at the very least you have a female in front of you for 25$ bucks...

Time out, come to think of it, say you go on said date and spend 50$ on dinner which to some in here appears to be a fortune...are you not part of that expense?...or are we buying food and watching them eat???..because if that's the case then we are *****in not about 50$ but like 20-25 dollars at most and that's with a nice drink...see how lame that sounds??
roll.gif

Would you had gone alone to this restaurant you would have spent 10-12$ on your plate, plus 8$ on a drink and probably 4$ tip with the foreveralone face on...double that up and at the very least you have a female in front of you for 25$ bucks...

^ You have to keep the median NT age in mind, too. You and I are probably on the older end of the spectrum, here (I'm 25). When I was 17 I could see myself whining about $50 for a simple date. Now, if I come out of a dinner date with a $50 tab, I'm relieved. I always get a cheap bottle of wine since it's usually the cost of like three glasses. So Dinner is typically $60-70, and then we go to the bar/club after. Then again, I've dated some expensive women in my days. Funny thing is, the girls that were closer to the middle socioeconomic classes were the ones most willing to pay. The girls who had been spoiled their entire life expected eeeeveerrrrything... whether you choose to be a total simp or not is up to you. I'm not a sugar daddy, so I know where to draw the line.

^ You have to keep the median NT age in mind, too. You and I are probably on the older end of the spectrum, here (I'm 25). When I was 17 I could see myself whining about $50 for a simple date. Now, if I come out of a dinner date with a $50 tab, I'm relieved. I always get a cheap bottle of wine since it's usually the cost of like three glasses. So Dinner is typically $60-70, and then we go to the bar/club after. Then again, I've dated some expensive women in my days. Funny thing is, the girls that were closer to the middle socioeconomic classes were the ones most willing to pay. The girls who had been spoiled their entire life expected eeeeveerrrrything... whether you choose to be a total simp or not is up to you. I'm not a sugar daddy, so I know where to draw the line.

chick paid for me to see hangover 2 at midnight release

usually we just take turns, this is normal after you been dealin with a chick for a while

if youre in the dating scene you gotta put out first, no doubt. i get dinners an ++$ all the time but i do things too.

its fair

chick paid for me to see hangover 2 at midnight release

usually we just take turns, this is normal after you been dealin with a chick for a while

if youre in the dating scene you gotta put out first, no doubt. i get dinners an ++$ all the time but i do things too.

its fair

Alot of girls Ive taken out want to pay their own way.. I usually pay for them though cuz I got a job and I feel like they should spend that money on somethin else

Alot of girls Ive taken out want to pay their own way.. I usually pay for them though cuz I got a job and I feel like they should spend that money on somethin else

roll.gif

And your point is? We in a damn recession, there are a lot of things people cannot afford to waste money on. Some would rather bring a girl over to their apartment and cook for them, imo that's more or just as romantic as dropping 100 dollars for dinner...and not to mention cheaper.

One of my boys, bless his heart took this girl out for 150 dollar make you own sushi event
sick.gif
-After spending 100s, yes 100s on multiple dates she played him and he came out empty handed. Forever alone. Clearly spending that kind of money guarantees nothing.

If you have that kinda money more power to you, but you can't fault someone for thinking there are more cost efficient ways to impress a lady.

Back
Top Bottom