How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What does Tariq have to do with anything? LOL. Use that on one of these HS NT dudes that haven't been in those situations. If I need to think about whether or not I should pay for a female, then I shouldn't be/won't even take her to a place that money is involved. Point blank. Which is why I am personally against spending money on strangers.

This works for you and that's great....however, I do/did things differently.  I never put "rules" in place for dating.  I did what was right to me. 

How I see it, if both are not splitting the bill, then the onus can be on the person who asked for the date. For the next date, it can be the other way. I always offer to take the bill to pay for it or split at least if he wants to take it all. Some first dates, like if I paid for dinner, he'd pay for the food at the movies and movie ticket itself. Most of the men I have dated want to always pay, and it actually upsets me.
laugh.gif
I feel like it is a pride issue when it comes to it.

How I see it, if both are not splitting the bill, then the onus can be on the person who asked for the date. For the next date, it can be the other way. I always offer to take the bill to pay for it or split at least if he wants to take it all. Some first dates, like if I paid for dinner, he'd pay for the food at the movies and movie ticket itself. Most of the men I have dated want to always pay, and it actually upsets me.
laugh.gif
I feel like it is a pride issue when it comes to it.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If he bores me then that's something different but at least I ate good. I would expect him to have the same outlook.

this is the prob imo too many chicks just looking for a free meal/entertainment...not saying that how you get down but A LOT of females do.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If he bores me then that's something different but at least I ate good. I would expect him to have the same outlook.

this is the prob imo too many chicks just looking for a free meal/entertainment...not saying that how you get down but A LOT of females do.

me and my girl take turns...or sometimes just split it

i make more money than her, so i insist most of the time

Originally Posted by wanksta23

I think "girlfriends" isn't the current argument.
first dates are 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

I think "girlfriends" isn't the current argument.
first dates are 
nerd.gif

So the best reason thus far cats have come up with for not paying is because she piping other cats? Sensitive much? I am doing the same damn thing.

So the best reason thus far cats have come up with for not paying is because she piping other cats? Sensitive much? I am doing the same damn thing.

do a lil background work before the 1st date. save yourself a lot time get and money by trying to get a sense of who she is. of course most ppl seem cool at first but i weeded out a few duds because of convo. 1st date should never be a movie. grab a bite to eat, hit a museum (a lot are free) something cheap that allows you converse but not be in each others face nonstop. there's a lot of cheap/free crap to do with a chick. but if you have a problem paying, don't take the her out. there is still a plentiful supply females who just wanna beat

If you approach them on more of a "i wannt get to know you" tip and not come off thirsty/pressed you usually get out of paying for them.
Not to boast, but I've never spent my money on any female before I smashed.  That's the God honest truth.  So the fact cats really think they HAVE to pay is mind boggling to me
ohwell.gif

If you approach them on more of a "i wannt get to know you" tip and not come off thirsty/pressed you usually get out of paying for them.
Not to boast, but I've never spent my money on any female before I smashed.  That's the God honest truth.  So the fact cats really think they HAVE to pay is mind boggling to me
ohwell.gif

do a lil background work before the 1st date. save yourself a lot time get and money by trying to get a sense of who she is. of course most ppl seem cool at first but i weeded out a few duds because of convo. 1st date should never be a movie. grab a bite to eat, hit a museum (a lot are free) something cheap that allows you converse but not be in each others face nonstop. there's a lot of cheap/free crap to do with a chick. but if you have a problem paying, don't take the her out. there is still a plentiful supply females who just wanna beat

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ohwell.gif

if all you're trying to do is smash then of course not but if you're really interested in dating the girl its different

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ohwell.gif

if all you're trying to do is smash then of course not but if you're really interested in dating the girl its different

lol u guys be over analyzing things. If you ask the girl out your definitely paying because it was your idea. I usually come out the gate and joke around over the phone or while we're in line for the movie. I'd be like, "So your paying for my ticket right?" haha just to see her reaction and if she's got a sense of humor. If she's like yeaa sure haha then she's a trooper. Don't let her pay tho. Also, i pull this line, "so are you going to try and play miss independent or are you gonna let me pay for your ticket haha" or "are you gonna let me take care of my manly duties and get your ticket lol" It's all about feel man. Listen to her response and you'll know if she's a keeper. But whatever her answer is, pay the first time. Just gotta be smooth with it. Swag it up while u say these lines

lol u guys be over analyzing things. If you ask the girl out your definitely paying because it was your idea. I usually come out the gate and joke around over the phone or while we're in line for the movie. I'd be like, "So your paying for my ticket right?" haha just to see her reaction and if she's got a sense of humor. If she's like yeaa sure haha then she's a trooper. Don't let her pay tho. Also, i pull this line, "so are you going to try and play miss independent or are you gonna let me pay for your ticket haha" or "are you gonna let me take care of my manly duties and get your ticket lol" It's all about feel man. Listen to her response and you'll know if she's a keeper. But whatever her answer is, pay the first time. Just gotta be smooth with it. Swag it up while u say these lines

If she lets broke, bummy dudes beat, why do you want to talk to her? She obviously has very low standards and is either a) grouping you into that #poor category of male or b) is trying to come up with you and you're just a new flavor for her.

Employers judge applicants by their employment history. I judge women by their dating history.

If she lets broke, bummy dudes beat, why do you want to talk to her? She obviously has very low standards and is either a) grouping you into that #poor category of male or b) is trying to come up with you and you're just a new flavor for her.

Employers judge applicants by their employment history. I judge women by their dating history.

Back
Top Bottom