HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

bosh is signing with us if lebron leaves miami. just need lebron to hurry his *** up now and leave miami.

trade lin to philly, cut the excess fat on our salary cap, sign bosh, match parsons. big **** you to the mavs and we move on.

sick.gif
sick.gif
**** the Mavs for this
gotta hate Cuban and the mavs 
mean.gif

15 mil/year for Parsons..well damn

Last edited:
In other news we offered Dirk a max contract. I mean Chandler will make 4 million more than Dirk next year.

tbh, Bosh is probably the best fit for this team 
eek.gif
eek.gif

But damn, I still can't believe Hayward/Parsons getting that kind of money 
laugh.gif

parsons getting that offer because dirk is taking such a huge paycut. to the mavs, it's basically "we're spending 25 million on dirk and parsons", doesn't matter that parsons gets 15 and dirk only 10

If parsons signs that offer sheet before we sign bosh and we match we can no longer offer bosh the max. It will fall about 1.1 mil short of being a "max" deal

If parsons signs that offer sheet before we sign bosh and we match we can no longer offer bosh the max. It will fall about 1.1 mil short of being a "max" deal

see that's where i'm confused. i'm told the offer sheet won't affect his cap hold.

@SpearsNBAYahoo 19s
With arrival of Mavs owner Mark Cuban, Chandler Parsons is about to sign 3-yr, $46m offer sheet w/15% trade kicker & 3rd year PO,source said

trying so hard to screw us :lol:

Do we even have enough cap space to sign Parsons after Bosh?

yes. bird rights on parsons.

if we let parsons walk, we basically go into this season losing lin/asik/parsons and adding bosh. can't let him walk.

Could you imagine the level of zest between Bosh and Parsons? :rofl:

Man....:rofl: :rofl:

I really think that Dirk max offer was just to see what he would do. There's no way Morey and Les truly think Dirk would come here with him being a longtime Dallas vet. That's like offering Duncan or Kobe a deal.

see that's where i'm confused. i'm told the offer sheet won't affect his cap hold.
It won't go up until after we match it so essentially we need to sign bosh first then match but the timing of all this really hurts the rockets. At this point I don't feel parsons is worth the max and I hate to see him go but it seems likely. As I said earlier Morey had contacted luol deng and he should be a cheaper option than parsons at this point

Someone needs to tell Bosh that Lebron called him a ***** and Wade ***** his wife on the weekend.

It won't go up until after we match it so essentially we need to sign bosh first then match but the timing of all this really hurts the rockets. At this point I don't feel parsons is worth the max and I hate to see him go but it seems likely. As I said earlier Morey had contacted luol deng and he should be a cheaper option than parsons at this point

we won't be able to afford deng.

if we sign bosh, we're right around the cap. we'd only had MLE money to give him. deng was traded because he refused 3 years 30 million because he wanted 12-14 million. he's not settling for MLE. same for ariza, pj tucker, lance stephenson and anyone else.

our only option is to sign bosh, then match parsons.
sign bosh, let parsons walk and add hardly anything.
sign parsons only or sign neither.

i say we get bosh then match parsons and keep a core of harden parsons bosh and howard for the next 3-4 seasons.

Basically, we've gotta sign bosh and trade away Lin and maybe a couple other people to make room for his max deal. Then we've gotta match the mavs offer. This all has to happen by Sunday.

If lebron takes all weekend (or longer) to decide then we're pretty much screwed. We're probably just give up on bosh at that point and hold onto chap. Chap has to become that third star at that point.

I was listening to some stuff though and they're saying lebron knows he could screw bosh out of a lot of money by taking too long to make a decision so that might influence him to hurry up. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Lin Asik Jones and Dmo, and even then I think we can only offer bosh 19 million. Max is 20. That's still more than anyone else can give bosh, and LeBron isn't going back to Miami.

"I didn't hear no bell." ~ Rocky

Lin trade 2 Philly has initiated the domino effect.

Sit back, relax, and let DM the GM go to work on this one.

Back
Top Bottom