HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Nick Johnson tho 
pimp.gif

Johnson and Bev holding down the pg position next season 
glasses.gif

Bosh rumors heating up.

Nick Johnson looks legit.  Avery Bradleyesque.

Last edited:
Morey has contacted Luol Deng and his reps in case signing bosh falls through. Also dont rule out a S&T of parsons, jones, and the pelicans pick for Kevin Love though it would require Chandler to agree to it since its a S&T. 

Parsons is finalizing a 3 year 46mil deal with Dallas. He will sign Thursday and we have 3 days to match. The contract includes a opt out after year 2 and a trade kicker

Lebron holding EVERYTHING up

Can we give bosh that max and still afford to match chap's offer sheet?

Lebron holding EVERYTHING up

Can we give bosh that max and still afford to match chap's offer sheet?
I think so? Can anyone else confirm this? I thought this was always the working assumption.

But Bosh or any Max player would have to sign first...

ok, here's a quick breakdown of what needs to happen.

allegedly lebron is going back to cleveland. hearing those rumors louder than ever.
once lebron dips, bosh to houston sounds like that should be done.
before we can sign bosh, we need to trade lin, and cut some extra cap fat to make enough room.
after bosh is signed, we can match parsons.

problem is, we have 72 hours to do all that

allegedly lebron is going back to cleveland. hearing those rumors louder than ever.
before we can sign bosh, we need to trade lin, and cut some extra cap fat to make enough room.

Damn. its looking shaky :lol:

Actually thats way too much money to pay Parsons. id let him walk but im glad he's finally gonna eat. Gonna miss him on the squad though :smh:

yes. bird rights on parsons.

if we let parsons walk, we basically go into this season losing lin/asik/parsons and adding bosh. can't let him walk.
Ah, forgot about that. Good point.

Guess the question is, is he worth 3/$46M. That's tough to justify in my eyes, but if Gordon Hayward is getting pretty close to that, I guess anything can happen.

If this team doesn't perform, the breakup will be super ugly. I got a feeling we'll pull through though.

Damn. its looking shaky :lol:

:x :x **** the Mavs for this

Back
Top Bottom