HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

i never want to see ariza back here again. plus the wizards are pretty happy with what they're building right now and ariza is a big part of that.

WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO GET K LOVE. we've got like a 3 year window to make something happen. we can't waste it.
laugh.gif
 The hate is real

Ariza would be a great fit tho 

Obviously id love to see Melo or Love on this squad but besides that we realy have to get some perimeter defenders

and I dont even know whos gonna be available but Morey has to make it happen

Hes gota find a 3 just like Beverley 
laugh.gif

Dudes gotta be out there in russia or sum ****

Ariza would be perfect coming off the bench here instead of that "# 1 option" thing. Dude ended up stealing money and being the 4th-5th option :lol: :x

Lin blowing that open layup, along with Batum hitting that 3 made me furious like nobodies business. That was another one of those times where I immediately wanted him off the team, then he makes an excellent pass to Daniels for the win. I don't know if I could take any more of that :lol:

Man Lin just HAS to stop playing scared. When he's aggressive and has confidence he's the player we all want him to be, but he always goes away from that.

For the love of god though...the perimeter players have to try and stay in front of their man.

Lin gives me heart attacks man. So does James Harden's defense. I don't think I'll survive this series brehs.

It's about time they decide to play defense on LMA, that and he missed some shots. But Omer really did a good job out there, now if he could just finish 2-3 more layups, that would be great.

dwight needs to give tjones some weight lifting sessions. love the guy but he is too small to be playing 4 in this league.

Not saying this just cause he's on the screen right now, but would any of ya'll like to see Taj Gibson in a Rockets uni? He plays bigger than the 6'9" 220 he is, is always a presence around the rim. He's obviously already reached his ceiling at 28, and wouldn't put up the offensive numbers than TJones can get, but for cheap, I think he'd be a nice pickup.

If not him, someone like him. We need a strong defensive 4 who can stretch the floor a little, or play above the rim.

Taller. Our issue has always been having smaller pfs. Other teams lunch on our 4 spot. Love or Elton brand maybe?

^Love would be idea as far as points and rebounds. Defense would still suffer, but I'd like to think the overall team would be better with than without him (obviously). Just looked at Gibson's contract. I thought he'd be an FA after this season, but he signed a 4 year extension in 2012 totaling to 33 million. I'm not sure if the Bulls would wanna swap Gibson for Asik based on his salary, and I don't think the Rockets would want to eat whatever that 2 year salary is to keep Gibson, based on other moves they'd want to make. Let's just say that deal did happen (it works btw), then a massive hole would be behind Dwight. There has to be some center out there whether young or older that could get 5+ points and 8+ rebounds. Kevin Seraphin? Brandon Wright? Gortat?

Last edited:
So how do we go about getting Carmelo, Love, and Rondo and just calling it a day? lol

Seriously though, we need to upgrade at PG and PF. Bev and Jones would be awesome coming off the bench. We need an offense system (new coach) and a real distributor at PG to help Harden get good easy looks so we can quit playing hero ball. That's what I want lol

Bev has the flu, but Parsons is putting up the points :pimp: need a good lead for once heading into the half

Parsons has to stay aggressive in the second half. He has a tendency to disappear after strong starts.

So much that can be said. **** is disheartening.

Game was practically wrapped up. Up 2 with like 30 (?) seconds left. All Lin had to do was hold the ball and wait to be fouled.

Back
Top Bottom