HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

On ball defense is the difference. NO ONE stays in front of their man. Someone has to help out leaving their man wide open or able to crash the board. Easy points for Portland.

Jeremy Lin is especially bad. It's like he's actually trying, but he just ******* can't stay in front of anyone. Why the **** is mo ******* Williams blowing past you and making plays?

It feels like the refs havent been giving Harden the calls he usually gets smh

they got a vendetta against em or sum  

my god, lets please hold on to the lead
pimp.gif

Bev tip was HUGE sealed the game pretty much 

Knowing LMA if he gets that rebound he hits a fade away falls on the ground and gets the and 1 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

And to think we won this game with the horrible ref calls.. Wayyy too much inconsistency 

They let Portland play tough Defense then call touch fouls on us on D 
mean.gif

Then they switch it up and start calling fouls for us down the stretch 

ALL the  no calls for Howard made this game sickening to watch 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Its cool if they dont call em and let em bang down low but when LMA comes back in the post all jittery and **** and they call the touch that **** pisses me off 

Just be consistent 

ALL them damn swipes at the ball by LMA and not 1 ******* call 
mean.gif

I understand you played a bunch of minutes and put up 35 shots, but man you can at least try to stay in front of your man. James Harden is that dude, but to take the next jump, he has got to at least TRY to play defense.

But I'll take it. We could easily be up 3-0 and Harden hasn't even had a good game shooting wise yet. Let's get this win Sunday fellas.

LMA is emerging as a national star, which is why he's getting the Dirk/KD treatment. I was for sure thinking he was gonna get some and1 call. One thing though, he was actually feeling himself too much when it was him and Howard 1on1 near the perimeter. Just like people said, he took a contested jumper instead of driving in :lol:

Great much needed win though. Cool to get at least 1 more home game out of this, but some momentum needs to build off this game. Harden and Lin played wreckless (yes, as in Wreckless Klan), but Harden put up the points needed (even with 80 shots) and Lin made plays with he absolutely had to. Dwight did his job as usual, and like ya'll have mentioned, he should've been to the FT line even more than that. Dude was getting beat up all night. Pastor Troy :pimp: :pimp: what a damn shot. I knew that was going in as it left his hand. I think I lost my voice on that play. Time to get another win in Portland ya'll.

LL

Didn't eeem realize TJones didn't score :x :lol:

Last edited:
rockets fans follow me on twitter @PhoneDaPosites 

No.

I love chap, but I felt he played so terrible today lowkey. Gotta back your words up and he got straight outplayed. I was legitimately happy when he fouled out.

Check the +/- after the game. Lin -10 and chap -8. No one else was minus on the team.

There's a strong correlation between the ridiculous stuff Parsons has been wearing and his bad play lol

I think when Daniels plays next game they are gonna make it known to go at him. He looked really lost on deffense and it adds another dude on the Rockets that just lets guys run by him Like Lin, Harden, and lately Parsons
sick.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 Hopefully he'll just outscore em lol

We really need some good perimeter defenders this offseason 

Id like to see Ariza come back down he would fit perfect 
pimp.gif

this time not as the #1 option like Morey tried in the past 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Rockets basketball was so painful to watch that year

Texans grille is kind of overpriced, but the atmosphere in there was pretty good. Place went nuts when Daniels hot that 3 :lol:

i never want to see ariza back here again. plus the wizards are pretty happy with what they're building right now and ariza is a big part of that.

WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO GET K LOVE. we've got like a 3 year window to make something happen. we can't waste it.

There were moments in the game where Daniels had absolutely no idea what he was doing on offense or defense. He looked lost, but he has a stroke from 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom