HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

What is the point of the nba releasing they got calls wrong? You can back and change this stuff, so thanks for showing your incompetence.

So frustrating. He had made 6 of his last 7 free throws at that point.

Oh well. Just gotta do like the clippers and dominate game 2.

Even though Dwight had missed 4 straight, he made a good amount in OT. I think it was a mistake to take him out of the game.

LOL smh indeed. But damn, didn't that happen two weeks into the season :lol: ? Courts really can drag out anything

Bayou Stomper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Na im jus playin that **** ****** up smh

Stompaaaa 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game 2 is showing here at 9 am 
frown.gif

We NEED to win this game or Portland might wrap it up in Oregon… But I just don't see LMA exploding again, nor do I see Harden struggling next game.. Houston will blow them out by 20+ 

Any updates on Bev? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Latest I heard on Bev is that he was good and is playing Game 2.

Saw a few videos and Harden seems to be taking all the blame for the 1st loss. He said he was too excited and shot shots that he usually doesnt. He also said he needs to be more aggressive that the the team gets better looks when he is. 

Which is 100% true and im glad he said that because i usually always think hes out there brain dead lol 

Mchale also said there gonna be adjustments on how they guard LMA 

Which also surprised me because I usually never see adjustments from mcfail lol

Lets see if what he does works

Prolly gonna put Howard on em to start off

then hit em with asik which should wear em out

he cant make them lucky *** shots game 2 can he 
laugh.gif

This whole time I thought TJones stomped that guy here, and was wondering why I didn't hear much about it. Didn't know that actually happened in Portland :lol:

Bros wtf is wrong with Harden???

LMA IS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I mean I feel like the effort is there to guard him but hes just unstoppable right now. Mchale has to switch **** up and not let him get the ball 1 on 1 PERIOD!

DOUBLE every time he touches it ****

I rather take a chance with the others shooting 3s then this dude who dont miss

Silver lining, if we lose this series, McHale will probably get fired.

Edit: we won't re-sign him.

Last edited:
My friend keeps calling Harden a false prophet. I now see why with this game.

McHale has to be gone if Rockets lose this series but its plenty of b-ball left so we will see.

I'm disgusted with Harden. 5th leading scorer in the league, and then you just come and lay two eggs in the playoffs. Oh, and he can't play defense, so he's basically given us nothing these first two games. So frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom