HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

^I thought he did :lol:

Blt013ICUAA00D5.jpg

BltwTjICAAAPXUn.jpg

BltuiNjCcAMeipk.jpg

BltqUJDCEAEKTxY.jpg

Bltg-yNCUAA9pF5.jpg

Lin has had some huge buckets tonight. I don't want to hear any of that slander tonight lol

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan the Rockets should've one this. I had a bad feeling about overtime. Officiating was awful on both sides, but the Rockets just gave up certain baskets at the wrong time. There was a lot of times where the defense was really good, but Portland just made those shuts. Would could have guessed that Howard would be playing good D on LMA throughout the entire shotclock, and LMA has to throw up a pray that actually goes in?? There was also times where the Rockets simply didn't use enough clock. Harden and Lin both took immediate 3's when they could have used more time. Gotta get a game on the road, maybe even both. Let's get to work for Wednesday.

LL

Last edited:
There was some bs calls by the refs.. Howard shouldn't have been fouled out, Freeland was holding him. :smh: Looked like they had it in the 2nd half, but they were neck and neck at the end. Should be an interesting series..

Technical on Lopez was too funny.
Sideshow Bob is starting to lose it.

:lol: Sideshow Bob.. Man, he was gettin hype.

Last edited:
i'm completely fine with starting dwight and asik. and for god sakes, when LMA goes right, he attacks, when he goes left, he settles for jumpers. force him left.

can someone PLEASE post gifs of beverley's last foul. specifically the replay they showed from the baseline where you can see NO contact (i think) and then the "foul" on dwight where he fouled out as well.

we had a couple opportunities to step on their necks and we didn't do it. definitely should have won that game. game 2 is a must win really now.

Feels all types of bad fam. Good thing I didn't schedule patients tomorrow morning.

That 6th foul on Dwight was terrible, shoulda sent him to the line to tie/give us the lead but instead extended their lead. It hurts but can't go back. Win game 2 on Wednesday and do work in Portland.

Edit. Beverley was helped off the court at the end of the game. I really really hope he's okay. And J. Lin carried us in OT (not saying he didn't have a bad game before that cause those turnovers/layups/over the backboard shot were tuuuuurrrrrible). No way James goes 8-28 again though right?

Last edited:
We just blew that game really. Up 11 with 4 minutes to go. LMA with 46. Two late game tying baskets needed. Harden didn't shoot well. We are still in a good place just need to tighten it up.

This was a bs game. Our defensive schemes in the 4th quarter was the real problem. Beverly should've been guarding lillard in the 4th instead of lin. I doubt lillard catches fire and makes those shots if that were the case.

@HoustonRockets: .@patbev21 has a sprained right knee, the same knee he injured earlier this season. He is scheduled for an MRI on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom