HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Pat Bev 

NBA All Defensive first team ? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Ya'll know the Rockets had to make this difficult :lol: :lol: Harden's stepback j's are a thing of beauty :smokin Dwight back to playing like a top center after people's favorite centers collect 4 rebounds in 30 minutes and stay falling on the ground. I did feel like we could beat Portland with or without home-court, but glad home-court is locked up. Let's get some guys healthy, guy other guys playing time, and get reattay to take-off :pimp:

LL

Last edited:
Ya'll know the Rockets had to make this difficult
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Harden's stepback j's are a thing of beauty
smokin.gif
Dwight back to playing like a top center after people's favorite centers collect 4 rebounds in 30 minutes and stay falling on the ground. I did feel like we could beat Portland with or without home-court, but glad home-court is locked up.

laugh.gif

Ya'll know the Rockets had to make this difficult :lol: :lol: Harden's stepback j's are a thing of beauty :smokin Dwight back to playing like a top center after people's favorite centers collect 4 rebounds in 30 minutes and stay falling on the ground. I did feel like we could beat Portland with or without home-court, but glad home-court is locked up.

View media item 917748

:lol:

:rofl:

View media item 918497View media item 918498View media item 918499View media item 918500View media item 918501View media item 918502

Good to see the amount of time some of these guys got with the way the roster was. Asik, Lin, Harden, Garcia and Parsons all got rest, while Howard and Bev played a little longer than we all probably expected, just to get their legs back under them. TJones was still being dominant in the time he played, as we're surely gonna need elevated play from him, as I'm sure he play SOME on LMA. Daniels played nearly the entire game (43 minutes), as I've read the McHale really wants him in the rotation during the playoffs. Hamilton seem to get himself going as well. It's gonna be so crucial for the bench to come through. Can't have games where the starters are forced to played 40+ minutes with an ineffective bench.

LL

Last edited:
Yea would really like to see Daniels get a shot in the playoffs
What to watch for tonight in NOLA: Troy Daniels. Coaches plan on giving him serious consideration for playoff rotation spot.
— Craig Ackerman (@ca_rockets) April 16, 2014
Would have liked to see Covington get more time also. We all know Casspi a bum why not give those 28 mins to Rob 
laugh.gif

i probably root for troy daniels a little more than the rest of you since he went to vcu, but i really think he could be a good piece in the playoffs. he shoots without hesitation which is good. he's not overthinking out there, but he's also not forcing the shot.

i hope they make a decision by thursday though. i don't think it'd make sense to make him play in the d league playoffs AND the nba playoffs. just let him focus on one. i think they've been playing both lately, but it wouldn't make sense to do that moving forward.

anyway, i know we're all excited for the playoffs. i'm just blown that we have to wait all the way until sunday night to finally watch. of course we end up with the last game of the weekend :smh:

this sounds weird, because you don't want to mess with chemistry, but i think we should play dwight and asik together, in spurts, to slow down aldridge. jones can't guard him. simple fact.

Back
Top Bottom