HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

mean.gif

Corey brewer shining

Last edited:
Why do the Rockets let these randoms get career highs all the time? There's no reason Brewer should be sniffing 38 points regardless of what the Rockets lineup looks like

i imagine you're a twolves fan?

we clinched a playoff spot and your season been over since mid january. how do you like dem apples?

i imagine you're a twolves fan?

we clinched a playoff spot and your season been over since mid january. how do you like dem apples?
Actually I'm a Rockets fan. 

What up to my clutchfans crew?!

In Beverley Thrills we trust!!!

I just think it's funny it was Corey Brewer of all people.

Personally I would've rested everyone and saved them for an easy NO win.

we gotta win 2/3 against pelicans, a resting spurs team, and the pelicans again. the blazers have the warriors and clippers

sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

**** is really sick 

Like how tf yall let brewer do that??

O yea thats right all that ******* lackadaisical play smh 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Mchale needs to get in they *** pause

Everyone needs to be held accountable 

starting to remind me of the Texans on some **** 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Boys lost these past two games that they  should have won and it all starts with effort and they not giving it

We really needs to go 3-0 and head into the playoffs a little hot and confident 

cant head in there on this losing streak to bum *** teams

Last edited:
That was sickening to watch. It wasn't even Lebron/KD type stuff to where they would take over, the Rockets simply weren't guarding him as he was getting all that ***** *** cherry picking (excellent description of what he was doing from whoever first said it). 14 nearly uncontested layups, including 3 ******** and 1's. Just cause you're a frail 6'7" 160 doesn't mean every amount of contact is a foul. It was a travesty how Asik, Harden and D-Mo got hit with all those fouls early. Even if Dieng didn't hit that lucky shot, we probably would've lost in overtime cause Asik and Harden would've had the whistle blown immediately. Hopefully guys get their legs back under them, cause you can't lose another game to another depleted team.

Parsons will be out as a precaution to that really bad fall he took. Garcia will also be out, but haven't heard why yet. Some good news is that Dwight and Bev will be ready to go. We have home vs NO, home vs Spurs, and road vs NO. That should be 2-1, maybe even 3-0 depending on the Spurs sitting people. Blazers have home vs Clippers and home vs GSW. GSW is pretty much still fighting for seeding, so there's no telling what could happen with those games. Let's get this one tonight.

We don't mind tying Portland, we have the tiebreaker. Just need to make sure gsw doesn't sneak in and get 5tg

Yessir, as of now, Dwight & Bev will be playing. And with Parsons and Garcia out, looks like more time for Hamilton, and possibly Covington. I'm gonna lose it if Austin Rivers scores more than 13.

fdtgknkfofofmdmd Cannan, Covington and Daniels played a D-League game today AND will be in a Rockets uni tonight :rofl:

Damn alright 

Im hoping Bev can get through the playoffs and **** I would hate to see him **** his knee up even more just tryna come back too early

Dont know why tf Casspi starting dude is trash

Covington and Daniels better see PT

Cmon Mchale 

Back
Top Bottom