HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

^:lol: :lol:......i was hoping the lack of defense in the past couple of games was just cause of Bev and Howard being out, but it's looking like UofH hiring Kelvin Sampson as the head coach is another factor

Last edited:
Yea I read a few people saying beware of the Rockets Defense go down hill after Samson leaves.. 

and it looks like its true

I mean a lot of it has to also do with effort and hustle and they've been lacking that lately 

but damn do they even practice defense? like wtf smh 
mean.gif

defensive switches and help d? what is their plan every game? pick and roll d?

Our PnR D is horrible 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Whats the plan cause I see different **** damn near every play

They go under the screen and dude pulls up for the J, they go over and theres no help so he just drives to the rim, or our dude just doesnt fight on the pick and lets em do whatever he wants 
mean.gif

Can we try doubling him if boys cant guard em one on one??

Cmon mchale switch sumn up

Babbit and Rivers goin off when they shouldnt 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I been got used to this ****

**** is really frustrating to watch

Ya'll notice McHale making an adjustment....Dwight + 4 guards :lol: seems like it worked. We should have never been in this dogfight in the first place, but I really enjoyed seeing the fight from teh bottom like that. I hope Bev isn't hurt bad after knocking knees with what's his name, don't need another Westbrook type situation.

2ce69fa5_nknkj.jpeg

Last edited:
babbitt, ajinca, morrow. the rockets never fail at making nobodies look good :lol:

glad we stole that one. one more win and we clinch the 4th. that, or a portland loss.

Chief Keef's "I Don't Like" playing in the background during Howard's interview has me :rofl:

Last edited:
Get your popcorn ready.

We're all Golden State fans tonight.

A win vs Portland allows us 2 cruise into the  playoffs.

^

I'm just stoked home court can be locked up tonight.

Get the guys, especially Bev, some more rest before playoffs.

Neither the Blazers or Warriors really concern me in a 7 game series.

But you're right in that Portland has the 2nd worst defense among WC playoff teams while GS has the best D rating. 

I'd also prefer playoff mode Curry to rain his unholy fire against LAC.  Maybe do us a solid and knock them out.

Definitely. GSW should play a 7 game dogfight series with the Clippers and punch each other out.

Why Portland tho? Lillard would roast our pg's just like Curry would. At least our guards keep GSW's guards in somewhat foul trouble when we play.

Why Portland tho? Lillard would roast our pg's just like Curry would. At least our guards keep GSW's guards in somewhat foul trouble when we play.

Because we've beat them 3 out of 4, scoring well over 100. Lillard "struggles against Beverly".

Golden state is one of the better defensive teams in the league, and I literally fear steph going super saiyan in the playoffs

pimp.gif

So Portland Houston firs round matchup? Hopefully the ending is the same as 2009 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I wish they could have gotten more rest heading into the playoffs, but at least they shouldn't have any rust in round 1. Home Court advantage is really important though. Need to grab this win hopefully against the Spurs B team and then rest people against New Orleans.

I'm still baffled at Josh Powell having 2 rings. What happened with Pittman though for the Rockets to release him though? The ink wasn't even dry on his contract :lol:

Back
Top Bottom