HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

i probably root for troy daniels a little more than the rest of you since he went to vcu, but i really think he could be a good piece in the playoffs. he shoots without hesitation which is good. he's not overthinking out there, but he's also not forcing the shot.

i hope they make a decision by thursday though. i don't think it'd make sense to make him play in the d league playoffs AND the nba playoffs. just let him focus on one. i think they've been playing both lately, but it wouldn't make sense to do that moving forward.

anyway, i know we're all excited for the playoffs. i'm just blown that we have to wait all the way until sunday night to finally watch. of course we end up with the last game of the weekend
mean.gif
Kid can shoot. I went to a lot of VCU games and enjoyed watching him play. He's humble as hell also. Cant wait for the playoffs to begin though. Lets goooooooooo

this sounds weird, because you don't want to mess with chemistry, but i think we should play dwight and asik together, in spurts, to slow down aldridge. jones can't guard him. simple fact.
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
 at thought of Jones on LMA 
laugh.gif

My dude T Jones would get abused smh

I think Mchale will definitely go with TT during this series. This match up is one of the few times it actually worked during the season also.

Yea that Howard/Asik lineup only worked against Portland, so there's no doubt that'll be used then :lol:

Start Jones and Howard
Sub asik for Jones after 4-5 minutes
Sub Jones back in for Howard in another 4-5 minutes.
Always a fresh set of legs on Aldridge

i got that harden video posted on my fb wall 3 times and tagged in it 7 times today :lol:

i said as long as we win...idgaf what he's doing.

Yea that Howard/Asik lineup only worked against Portland, so there's no doubt that'll be used then :lol:

It worked against the Clippers last time we played them in LA. :nerd: Maybe we gave up on it too early for the sake of overall team chemistry but since Asik has been back & "bought in" TTs has shown is can be effective.

So stoked we didn't draw Golden State.

Toyota Center is all dolled up.  H-TOWN about to shake now so get loud and get down.

Tees for everybody!

Last edited:
haven't posted here in a while… on a vacation in the philippines.. Let's get it y'all 
pimp.gif

Asik can definitely be put on Aldridge… He defends him surprisingly well 
smokin.gif

My tv's been out of commission for about a week now. Just went and got a new one solely so I wouldn't have to watch the rockets game on a crappy stream on my laptop tonight.

Hope we come out ready to play. We've been looking forward to this all year and it's finally here.

Isaiah Canaan currently has 32 points and 10 rebounds in this D-League playoff game. He's played 41 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
I'm excited I can actually watch the game tonight. I'll forever hold a grudge against Comcast for taking the Astros and rockets away from me.

Comcast and Jim Crane can eat a ****.

Everybody needs to be on their A-game tonight. I want this series over fast, with us facing the Spurs in he next round (right?)

Last edited:
Lets go yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gameday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully we come out hungry and set the tone for the whole series.

This is D12 time to shine 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know he hungry so boys needa go out there and dominate

**** Jlin 
laugh.gif

but this video nice

haven't posted here in a while… on a vacation in the philippines.. Let's get it y'all 
pimp.gif

Asik can definitely be put on Aldridge… He defends him surprisingly well 
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
 Where you at? So pumped and confident with our 1st round matchup!!
nthat.gif
in the philippines for a vacay bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been here since april 17th…. internet conniption here is mad slow 
sick.gif

But Im gonna be tuning in today, it's morning here and a WIN would be a great start to my day 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom