HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Asik such a beast 
sick.gif

Had he accepted his role earlier on, we'd probably be 3rd seed right now 
laugh.gif

Asik 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I kept telling boys he was gonna be huge for us down the stretch and into the playoffs but boys didnt wanna listen they wanted to trade em for Hawes 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

CP25 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like we gon pull away with the W

Wasnt pretty but ill take it.. Boys showed up when it mattered the most even tho they played with little effort the first 3 quarters

Oh....

and Thanks AB 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Asik :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I kept telling boys he was gonna be huge for us down the stretch and into the playoffs but boys didnt wanna listen they wanted to trade em for Hawes :lol: :smh:  

The Animal Asik :pimp: :pimp: 18 points, 23 boards, and a steal, running the floor, and finishing :lol: Brooks tried to be another flourishing former Rocket against us, but thankfully he felt sentimental and started handing the ball over.

LL

Last edited:
you know, for as good as dwight as, there's some things even he could learn from asik. asik really goes for every single rebound, and plays disciplined defense. a lot of dwight's fouls come from simply trying to swipe down or not jumping straight up.

although, asik could learn to stop being a ***** and stop trying to lay everything up.

I'd like to think that asik is better at defending the paint in comparison to Howard… 
nerd.gif

Asik gonna be huge come playoffs, especially if we play memphis

I'd like to think that asik is better at defending the paint in comparison to Howard… 
nerd.gif

Asik gonna be huge come playoffs, especially if we play memphis
Yea Asik is always in the right place to get the rebound and his rotations on defense are usually always perfect. 

He always knows where to be he has really high defensive awareness and instincts.

Howard just seems out of position a lot of times. Whether that be for the defensive rotation or sometimes for a board. It looks like most the time it has to do with his effort tho.. That can be said about a lot of the other players tho 
mean.gif

I've always been baffled by Howard's play vs Asik's play, as they could both benefit from watching the other play.

Just watched the full highlights from the nuggets game. That game was wild. Down double digits early. Came back and took a huge lead only to lose it and be down huge with a few minutes left. Then a crazy comeback to send it into OT. Kinda pisses you off though that we don't have that killer instinct.

Hopefully we dominate the lakers tonight and step on their necks when we have them down.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was bout to come in here and say damn J Ham really is in the doghouse he cant even get PT in a blow out
laugh.gif

He just went in tho lol

Nice to beat up on those #LOLAker losers again. Hopefully TJones is all good. I was wondering when Hamilton would get in the game as well :lol:

LL

Last edited:
Im with it.

Our remaining games

@ Denver

@ Minnesota

Vs New Orleans

Vs San Antonio

@ New Orleans

It be good if we can rest Chandler and James some games maybe even Tjones.

Call up Daniels and Covington to get some minutes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom