HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

I love how Asik is always encouraged by Dwight.. our chemistry is growing each game.. this team is so fun to watch 
pimp.gif

^Same here, though I wish I knew if Asik returns the favor or not. Oh well, this is the type of win much needed. About time we can get some rest.

MS-13 Garcia should instigate something with Chris Paul if we ever face the Clippers in the playoffs. Get someone suspended :lol:.

Fellas, we have the same wins now as we did last year… 
pimp.gif

15 games to go… If we can go 10-5 at the very worst, a 55-27 season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It would be even better if we can go 57-25 
pimp.gif

Regardless, Dwight has definitely given us more than a few wins this season 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
58-24 is what I'm hoping for so we can finish above .700

Not likely but still hoping

Last edited:
Just 15 more games to go?? Sheeesh, just like yesterday we were dogfighting in back to back overtime games :lol:

@MarkBermanFox26: Rockets announce Dwight Howard underwent MRI today w/ team physician Dr. Walter Lowe confirming Howard has left ankle sprain & is day-to-day

@MarkBermanFox26: Rockets announce Dwight Howard underwent MRI today w/ team physician Dr. Walter Lowe confirming Howard has left ankle sprain & is day-to-day
mean.gif

Need to rest him up, been a long season 
laugh.gif

More time for Asik, which is perfect since he has to get in shape still and get comfortable playing… If he keeps missing those dunks/layups, we might need to call Camby to slap his face

4 more games against bums, i'm sure dwight's "sprain" really needs healing :lol:

should just let him rest until the clippers game

They should try to rest Chandler while they're at it, or at least cut his minutes because he's been playing like crap. You can tell he really doesn't have any confidence in his shot right now.

^Definitely need to rest Parsons too… Looking at the standings, I wouldn't mind getting the 4th seed instead and Portland ending up with the 5th seed.. Then face the spurs in the second round 
devil.gif
devil.gif

^I've been thinking about that for awhile now, along with 610 saying the Rockets should plant themselves comfortably at the #4 spot. I would love to have a chance at the WCF by dodging them. I really don't know how the seedings would have to be set to do that.

And Parsons definitely needs some type of rest. He's been sluggish for awhile now, and hasn't been taking many threes, much less making them.

Back
Top Bottom