HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Whoever did Lin for Felton/JR Smith and Asik/TJones/D-Mo and a #1 pick for Melo in the comments section needs to be killed by Aaron Hernandez.

It's very probable that asik and lin aren't here for money reasons next year. if we could trade them both + Jones + dmo and just sign some fillers... :pimp:

Well if NYK know that melo is walking anyway, Lin-Asik-DMo/Jones could be very possible. Better than being high and dry.

Last edited:
Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Carmelo
Howard

Hamilton
Canaan
Covington

Our bench would be terrible :lol:
We'd have to depend on veteran minimum deals

Don't forget to add Garcia, and probably Casspi :lol: and who would the backup center be??? Brandon Wright? Or Casspi :rofl: ?

^I figured with Melo, Harden, Howard, we'd be able to lure veteran players for the minimum… Our bench would need a MAJOR shopping spree  
laugh.gif

I wonder what McHales future here looks like. And sometimes I wonder if Morey is actually good or just extremely lucky

No chance at jerry Sloan he doesn't appear to fit the advanced stats,analytical type.

Yeah I think Sloan would be too rigid in his ways but I think it could work provided he'd be interested lol. I do remember them running a lot of pick and roll and getting a lot of easy looks though and being very disciplined

Yeah I think Sloan would be too rigid in his ways but I think it could work provided he'd be interested lol. I do remember them running a lot of pick and roll and getting a lot of easy looks though and being very disciplined
this… hated him on the jazz, but he'll bring discipline and great coaching to this team (any team for that matter)… Even without nabbing Melo this offseason, I think if we can grab Sloan, this team would be deadly 

Sloan is 71. He doesn't need the stress of a Lin foot on the line "3" and a Harden swipe foul after being blown by :lol:

I hope Miami is still in an actual slump when we face them and we take advantage of it…But if I didn't know any better, the Heat will be looking to bounce back and unleash all of their powers on the rockets… But I still believe 
pimp.gif

Let's get that win on Sunday 
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We're the only team in the league (besides the stupid clippers) that hasn't had a 3 game losing streak all season. Hopefully we find a way to win today and keep that alive.

Back
Top Bottom