HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

^LOLOL

Looks like a foul, totally on Parson :rolleyes

tumblr_n2c4v9bhZN1rn5zlpo1_500.jpg

Our next 8 games to close out March...

@ Chicago W

@ Miami L

Vs Utah W

Vs Minnesota W

@ Cleveland W

@ Charlotte W

Vs Philly W

Vs LA Clippers W

I see us going 7-1 and beating them LA Floppers 
mean.gif

If we could finish off like this that would be great 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Over our past 7 game stretch that was BRUTAL we went 5-2 which was pretty damn good 
pimp.gif

Even tho that OKC L hurt we finished that stretch nicely 
pimp.gif

Still gotta get through these next 2 games. Hopefully we can bounce back tonight and get ready for the heat who will be looking for revenge.

Damn looking at our upcoming schedule...
It's gonna be brutal :x :x

@ Kings
@ Clippers
Vs Pistons
Vs Heat
@ Magic
Vs Pacers
Vs Trailblazers
@ Thunder
@ Bulls
@ Heat

We HAVE to get those Ws against the Kings, Pistons, and Magic.
All the other games are gonna be tough.. I hope we can get a win against Miami also :pimp:

^We need to go at least 5-5 :pimp:

Look how far we've come as a team. This team has been so much fun to watch. Gotta finish strong

^very much so man… 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can see a win coming tonight against CHI… We need to start a new winning streak fellas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New winning streaks indeed :pimp:, have to make up for that loss. Chicago is more than a tough out, especially at their place, but it can very well be done.

Yea Chicago is definitely a tough team to play but if we can just play our game we should pull out with the W 
pimp.gif

Boys need to play how they did against Miami and Indiana, constant ball movement and solid TEAM defense 

When we are playing the right way its beautiful to watch this basketball team play 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see em coming out strong tho after that loss to OKC 

their offense stinks. can't turn the ball over and get them easy points, because they struggle to score

I know the Bulls play good D, but good lord, how about not constantly fouling and missing shots at the rim???

Lin playing well and starting to get his confidence back and he can't even finish the quarter. Seems inexplicable McHale would take him out. ****** Frakenstein.

Last edited:
poor first half. pretty sure mchale digs into them during halftime and we come out firing. what i hate is, it feels like every game we just kind of see what happens instead of going with a plan. i think i'm just upset because i watched the spurs last night, and their ball movement, off the ball movement, crisp passing...it was beautiful. they were setting up open looks schematically, unlike us who only get open looks by trying to force the defense to break down. they were getting simple back door layups. we...well we run a lot of isolation.

More Harden/Parsons/Lin pick n roll with Howard pls… 2nd half needs to be a different story…With Miami up next, we need to grab this win 
pimp.gif

2nd half definitely needs to pick up. We should be up any, but of course when something good happens, the Rockets leave someone open on the perimeter, turn the ball over, or miss at the rim. Guys just have to play better overall, let the air out of the building with a couple runs.

remember when i talked about san antonio being able to get easy baskets? the bulls even are just getting good looks based on scheme. good floor spacing, and constant movement = easy shots. and we have to work way too hard to get those things.

^I was just thinking about that. Rarely have the Rockets ever gotten easy buckets in any game. *spits in disgust* I can't stand games like this. Pitiful.

I knew by the end of the game at a certain point, I'd be posting both stat sheets and not just the Rockets. Look at this ********.

LL

Look at all those damn minuses :smh:

Last edited:
That has to be the season high for the Bulls. I didnt watch the game. Did the Rockets even attempt to play D or were the Bulls just knocking down shots?

That has to be the season high for the Bulls. I didnt watch the game. Did the Rockets even attempt to play D or were the Bulls just knocking down shots?

The Rockets played defense for maybe 2 of the 48 minutes. That plus it was really a perfect storm of everything from the Bulls. Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story of a game, but that chart tells everything about this game. All 5 Rockets starters basically phoning it in, and Boozer, Dunleavy, and Augustine all playing way above what they should be playing. Not to slight any of the Bulls (except Boozer), but they simply shouldn't have been the Rockets. But heart, passion and effort >>>>> no heart, no passion, no effort + talent anytime.

Back
Top Bottom