HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Trinidad James 
pimp.gif

I love our team guys 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

gonna be a fun playoff run 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Missed the game, but caught the last minute. That last alley oop cost me my parlay lol. This is why I hate betting on Houston.

:smh: :lol: @ the amount of time the lead went from like 20 to 8.

Nice of both Jones & Casspi to show up :lol:

LL

Lin looked so lackadaisical and overall bad tonight. McHale might slowly want to integrate the the the the...THE CANAAN...into the rotation

Last edited:
Watching the Sloan Analytic conference, it seems that not running a lot of set plays, but reading and reacting based off concepts is an edict from the front office on down. They belive it makes them more difficult to guard.

So keep that in mind next time you want to blame Mchale for stuff.

This I can agree with, however they need to be on the same page reading and reacting which hasn't happened completely.

soo lebron dropping 60 means he'll be tired tomorrow?

HALP

the only silver lining here is that al jefferson had 38 and 19 so hopefully dwight can have himself a night tomorrow

Been waiting on this game all season. Huge lebron fan. Hope we recruit him hard tomorrow :lol:

Was going to buy tickets for tomorrow's game back when the season started... Mad I didn't. :smh:

Tomorrow against the heat is a very good measuring stick as to how good of a team we truly are. I have a feeling we're going to win this 
pimp.gif

It won't be easy since Lebron is fresh off a 61 point game 
sick.gif
 so he might put up big numbers tomorrow, but if we can neutralize the rest of the heat team and not allow one/two guys to get hot, we have a great shot at beating them… Lets go fellassssss

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmmmm....I think a combination of Parsons/Beverely/Hamilton/Dwight will have to stall Lebron :lol: I was about to say just let Lebron do his thing and try to contain the other guys, but that's exactly what the Bobcats did, and they lost. It'll be very important to feed Dwight and he immediately gets to the basket. If Big Al can get what he did, so can Dwight, and we actually have the extra guys to also put up points. What I don't want to see is lazy half-assed defense that allows Birdman or Haslem to score 15+ points.

2 interesting articles, once concerning the possible draft changes and the other talking about the Rockets roster as stands today

http://www.red94.net/rockets-daily-march-3-2014/14119/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1980168-keeping-roster-together-is-right-call-for-houston-rockets

We can win this if boys dont let some washed up scrub get hot and burn us 
laugh.gif

If we lose I want it to be because of Bron not Beasley, Battier, Allen, UD, Chalmers, or Birdman 
laugh.gif

Wayyyyyy to many times the Rockets have been in games that are winnable but theres that one guy that goes off who really shouldnt 
mean.gif

I don't understand why we continue to throw the most careless and stupid passes no matter how many times they get intercepted.

Too many turnovers. Whole halftime better be about throwing entry passes correctly, and how to get Dwight the ball when they front the post.

Remember when I said make sure guys like Birdman shouldn't have 20+ points? Well, Beasely has 11.

Back
Top Bottom