HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

JamesHardenChandlerParsonsPregameRitual.gif

I think Mchale should put in Asik in there with Dwight.. perfect time imo… He defended really well when he played shared the floor with Howard… Tjones not really making an impact on the defensive end 
laugh.gif

this actually was a good opportunity to have asik and howard in together. t jones gets abused almost every game :smh:

randolph
BG
LMA
love
dirk

i know those guys torch almost everyone, but it's disgusting how bad he's overmatched.

parsons had a ****** game, it happens. lin was a zero on offense and defense.

3-2 on the road trip. not bad, but the 2 losses were very winnable games.

Mchale why u no play Asik more ? 
mad.gif

He played really well, yet he only played him when it was too late.. damn it Mchale 
mad.gif

What a piece of **** loss. Rockets had plenty of opportunities at the rim, and missed a lot of stuff, and not just the shots being defended, just point blank misses. Then you let these losers Jared Dudley and Matt Barnes hit shots, along with variant Reggie Jackson.

TJones rid did get abused, and the thing that irks me the most is McHale actually recognized it, took him out, then put him back in. Don't know what he was thinking.

7463636d_jhvh.jpeg

So something that said Parsons has the flu. Makes sense based on his play. Him and Jones providing the production they normally do wins this game.

Last edited:
My thoughts on the game...

Lin continues to be trash 
mean.gif

Hamilton had a really good game, boys showin some promise 
pimp.gif

This game shows why Asik is huge for our future success, him and Hamilton are one of the reasons we didnt lose by 20+

Shoulda kept Asik and Howard toghther more 

Parsons had a horrible game, not really  trippin tho it happens to the best of em.

I honestly dont know why we stoped going to Howard late... We pretty much abandoned him 
mean.gif

He never demanded the ball either.. I see why boys hate on em for not demanding it but its w/e thats him..

WHY DONT OUR GUARDS FIGHT THREW THE SCREENS? Collison hit a few Js late to pretty much seal the game.. Harden didnt fight threw it just let em have a open jumper

Seriously I wonder this every game... Are our coaches not coaching em to or what 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Offense got stagnant once again 
laugh.gif
 Cant do anything but laugh about that BS 
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah, parsons isn't usually that bad. just didn't look right. missed a ton of bunnies too :x

what i tell yall about jordan hamilton doe :pimp:

Hamilton :pimp:

How many times did ya'll notice where the Clippers missed a shot, and no Rockets player reacted to get the ball? A bunch of guys were just watching the ball bounce back. They also barely boxed anybody out. A good number of Clippers points came from offensive boards (and our 25 turnovers, but that's another story). Another agonizing thing, the Clippers would kick it to the perimeter, and they would have a good 3 seconds to gather themselves and shoot, almost like they were casually at the FT line. I HAAAAAATE that. Sometimes it's so glaring when the effort isn't there.

Yea the effort was not there at all smh

Sometimes I think Jones is ******ed or sum ****.. Theres alot of times when he just looks lost or a step behind. 

Dmo b ball IQ>> T Jones b ball IQ

**** is frustrating like a ************ to just watch em out there play like that 
mean.gif
mad.gif

hamilton was the lone bright spot. i liked the chipiness from harden and bev.

no reason to come out that slow and miss like 12 layups throughout the course of the game. harden also should be more aggressive...only 5 points in the second half.

"@Jonathan_Feigen: Parsons would not talk about it but played with a cold, chill, body aches. Almost did not come out for the second half."

While I applaud Parsons toughness...

If your gonna hurt the team more than help em you should just sit it out imo

Parsons shoulda just sat out or Mchale shoulda pulled em and gave those minutes to "J Ham" ( SOunds kinda gay but thats his name on instagram i think 
laugh.gif
)

Hamilton coulda been playing in his spot and producing 

Last edited:
GG ya'll. One of my favorite teams to watch aside from the Clippers.

And I'm not saying that to troll you guys like I do the Kings and Memphis :lol:

Harden :pimp:

TJones has hit a wall something serious, this has to be the most total he's played in his life. Winnable losses sting the most.

I had to move spots in the library at school to where I didn't have a view of the Toyota Center. I just kept getting pissed off about the game last night. This team just lacks discipline to do the little things. That has the fall on Mchale, right? Another coach wouldn't put up with a lot of that crap (the turnovers, missed layups, not boxing out, the frustration at the end of the game and so on)

it comes with our lack of a system. a couple of possessions a big would get stuck with the ball at the top of the key, and no one had a clue who should go get the ball. a lot of pointing at each other to go get the ball. we move in slow motion, because no one really knows where they should be going, because often times they don't "have to be" anywhere. motion offense = just go play and do stuff

Exactly. I don't know what goes on during practice, but it's obvious McHale just had them playing pickup. I keep trying to picture what Adelmen or even Steve or JVG would do with this team. The Rockets are basically winning on talent alone, cause rarely do you ever see actual plays drawn up.

Exactly. I don't know what goes on during practice, but it's obvious McHale just had them playing pickup. I keep trying to picture what Adelmen or even Steve or JVG would do with this team. The Rockets are basically winning on talent alone, cause rarely do you ever see actual plays drawn up.

they run basic motion stuff, which they get by with.

watch san antonio, miami, okc, even chicago. hard cuts. good movement off the ball. the players move like they're actually trying to get somewhere, not just moving for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom