HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

hamilton picked up 2 cheap fouls, but he made a nice driving bucket. i'm really high on him. 6'8, has the tools to be a good rotation player

Yep Hamilton had that nice floater in the lane and 2 pretty good rebounds on the defensive side.

He was brought in for rebounds and the 3 ball.. We struggle so much rebounding so if he could help even a little that would be a huge plus

hamilton picked up 2 cheap fouls, but he made a nice driving bucket. i'm really high on him. 6'8, has the tools to be a good rotation player
hopefully he takes all of Casspi/Garcia's minutes 
laugh.gif

Him and Covington 
pimp.gif

Damn Mchale straight benched Casspi this game 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If not for the blowout I doubt he plays at all. Im glad they at least notice hes been trash 
mean.gif

wtf is wrong with Lin? It's like he has mentally checked out after the hearing about the trade rumors. He has been too passive.

gg fellas 
pimp.gif

I'm anxious to see how we play tomorrow against the clips. For some reason, we match up horrible against them, but maybe that was because the team was still working on chemistry. Tomorrow will be a BIG test 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Lets get that W tomorrow and work our way to #2 seed 
pimp.gif

#REDNATION

Hamilton looked really good out there.

Playing some solid Defense and he can rebound which is a plus. 

Also hitting his open 3s which we need soo badly 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know this is a small sample size but if he can play like this the rest of the season and in the playoffs its gonna be huge for our non exsistent bench

^ If he can get us 11-14 points consistently off the bench with good D 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like how he moves the ball around too, very unselfish player

wtf is wrong with Lin? It's like he has mentally checked out after the hearing about the trade rumors. He has been too passive.
Yea Lin is a really emotional and mental player 
laugh.gif
 Confidence is EVERYTHING with him and you can just read it off his body language that he has ZERO confidence.

Turnovers are also huge with him 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 He throws the dumbest passes ive ever seen smh. Even late in the game dude had like 2-3 dumb *** TOs.. Idk what else needs to be said to him but DO NOT throw Asik bounce passes or fancy passes.. Its gonna be a TO 
laugh.gif

Hes gonna flourish when he can go start for another team tho.

i've feared the clippers after the first two times we've played them, but tomorrow will give us an idea of how we'd fair in the playoffs coming up. hopefully we can actually compete with them this time.

really excited about hamilton. hopefully he can give us a much needed boost.

I feel you bro :pimp: :pimp:

I'm really hoping boys can pull out the W tonight :pimp: :pimp:

***** gon kill me if they go out there and play like trash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom