HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Casspi since December 26th

View media item 822129
BhN0aTFCYAA_gGw.jpg

BhNhAvZCQAAL7T7.jpg

BhNZy6dCUAAMa-4.jpg

surprised morey didnt upgrade that position
thought of garcia/casspi getting minutes in playoffs :x

surprised morey didnt upgrade that position
thought of garcia/casspi getting minutes in playoffs :x

Their only value on this team is to hit shots, which they haven't been doing. I hope Covington and Hamilton at least sniff some playing time.

i refuse to say anything negative about harden no matter how bad he plays sometimes...and i also won't listen to you guys talk about him either. ever since that first game he played against OKC last year....he's a monster to me and i feel like he's going to come up HUGE for us when it counts.

hope troy daniels and the rest of the newcomers get a chance to play. i'd like to see what they can do coming off the bench. i honestly feel like they can't do as bad as casspi and garcia have been doing this season.

i also didn't know we were shopping garcia around before the deadline until just now. i want him to play well, but i just don't know if it's going to happen this year at this point.

Damn looking at our upcoming schedule...
It's gonna be brutal :x :x

@ Kings
@ Clippers
Vs Pistons
Vs Heat
@ Magic
Vs Pacers
Vs Trailblazers
@ Thunder
@ Bulls
@ Heat

We HAVE to get those Ws against the Kings, Pistons, and Magic.
All the other games are gonna be tough.. I hope we can get a win against Miami also :pimp:

Damn looking at our upcoming schedule...
It's gonna be brutal :x :x

@ Kings
@ Clippers
Vs Pistons
Vs Heat
@ Magic
Vs Pacers
Vs Trailblazers
@ Thunder
@ Bulls
@ Heat

We HAVE to get those Ws against the Kings, Pistons, and Magic.
All the other games are gonna be tough.. I hope we can get a win against Miami also :pimp:

10-0

Have faith brahs.

Kings and Clippers back to back....how fitting to have a more than likely tough out vs the Kings, then the Clips on national tv tomorrow

Kings and Clippers back to back....how fitting to have a more than likely tough out vs the Kings, then the Clips on national tv tomorrow

I told y'all this road trip would be tough. Hate playing on national tv on a back to back, like we did last week

Why isn't the first game against the Heat on national TV?

Also, anyone else notice that the offense becomes more stagnant , the ball becomes stickier, and more iso plays are ran every time the Rockets play on national TV?

Casspi is the worst when he's not hitting 3's. I hate when he drives the ball, he puts up the weirdest looking floaters and shots.

That's just our offense in general. Drive and kick everything. When Dwight is on the floor, unless we get a fastbreak layup we should run offense through him

Ahhhhhh man Casspi is completely useless when he's not hitting 3s. And when he is hitting them, he starts to feel himself and tries behind the back dribbling and **** :lol:

rudy gay usually has big games against us. hopefully we can hold him down. good start to the game so far

Delfino :pimp:

Let's get it ya'll
iPZBaaYnIAH3g.gif

Need the bench to show a pull, don't need massive starters minutes heading into tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom