HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Del3no and Brooks 
frown.gif

got lucky. sloppy game for us, but luckily it was a sloppy game for them too. i'll take the win.

What is Delfino doing right now??? It would be nice if he was simply a healthy free agent.

I had also told my dad earlier that if the Rocket held Lebron to under 35 while not letting their filler/role players get hot, they'd win. Welp, Lebron scored 22. Beasley scored 24 :smile:x), but their starting PF in Bosh only scored 5. I'd say that was a success :lol: :pimp:

LL

D-Mo, with ONE :x :lol:

Last edited:
Delfino is on the Bucks, Hes been injured for a min tho... Just over there collecting them checks 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

at that bench production 

that **** is really gonna kill us during the playoffs 
mean.gif

Bench Lin and throw Cannan in there he cant possibly do any worse than Lin can he? 
laugh.gif

Whats up with Cisco also? I dont think hes injured anymore lol he played at that game vs LA then never saw the court again smh..

Hamilton came back down to earth but I still like what he brings to the table..

Bring up Covington and Daniels and see what they got please!!! I really like Covingtons game I think he can contribute now 

Bev and Tjones having big games tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

T Jones had been in a slump its good to see him bounce back with two good games

I like the way we played team defense and Parsons did a pretty good job on James most the game when they were one on one. 

There were some wtf moments on D tho and some horrible decision making on offense that almost burned us
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Damn, our bench gotta improve man… We can't keep relying on the starters every game smh 
laugh.gif

Lin/Hamilton/Dmo/Asik is good enough to at least get 30-35 points every game 

I don't want to rain on the win...but:

Why the hell couldn't we feed Dwight easier? If they front the post, you either high low entry pass, or reverse the ball to the other side and Dwight can seal off his defender. Should've done it the first play. That's McHale. He has to relay that to players.

Also, it was glaring how lost we look rotating on defense in comparison to the heat.

I don't want to rain on the win...but:

Why the hell couldn't we feed Dwight easier? If they front the post, you either high low entry pass, or reverse the ball to the other side and Dwight can seal off his defender. Should've done it the first play. That's McHale. He has to relay that to players.

Also, it was glaring how lost we look rotating on defense in comparison to the heat.
when not everyone is executing the defensive concepts/understanding them, thats what happens.

also... the outcome aside.. why the **** did harden throw that pass to dwight... even if he catches it he gets fouled.. the **** is dwight supposed to do at the line in the final seconds to close out the game..

I think what happened was harden got the ball and the shot clock was off so he assumed the heat were going to foul so he just stood there with the ball. He then realized that the heat were going to try to force an 8 second backcourt violation before fouling so he had to get rid of the ball since he didn't have enough time to get past the half court line. He ended up throwing that stupid pass to Dwight because it was probably the only option left.

Team is playing well right now, but playoff basketball is completely different. We literally have NO bench and it's going to bite us hard.

I expect Casspi and Garcia to actually play :lol: just based on how much time all the starters played.

Checking in on my boy Terrence Jones. Two straight double-doubles. 16 games with 10+ rebounds on the season.

Kyle O'Quinn and Harden need to get into a beard-off. 

7 TOs and 32 points given up to the MAGIC... **** me...

damn, too many turnovers in the first half.. gotta limit the turnovers in the 2nd half, and we got this 

Wasnt pretty but a win is a win 
pimp.gif

Im hoping boys can get this W on Friday against the Pacers. Rockets got blown out last time they played in Indy so they should come out fired up in the H.

Indy hasnt been playing to good either so this game is definitely winnable and its on National TV 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Definitely wasn't pretty, but whatever :lol: Still hate these types of games where the Rockets bog themselves down, play sloppy, then have to fight back. These are the teams who they need to mash in the dirt, and move on. Pacers up next, need to jump on them fast and makes sure they don't use THIS game to turn it around.

LL

The bench...against the MAGIC....:x :x...Lin looks like a corpse out there. For once, here's a time people should be saying Lin and Asik are being overpaid, not when they're having good games but not putting up 35/15.

Last edited:
Pacers been playing like poop as of late. I completely expect them to turn it around against us :smh:

bench has to do better for us to have success in the playoffs. give isaiah some run, we all know lin isnt cutting it off the bench anymore.

Back
Top Bottom