HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

what is up with Lin playing like poop ? I hate when he dribbles around then picks up his dribble when looking to pass but turn it over instead 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Our bench sucks… This needs to be addressed because come playoffs, our starters will be so fatigued due to the lack of bench production 
tired.gif

bench has to do better for us to have success in the playoffs. give isaiah some run, we all know lin isnt cutting it off the bench anymore.

I feel like they should of been giving Canaan run but come playoff time itll be too late since he should of developed during the season.

The bench should be able to put up points but they don't. Not good. Thats when you wish Delfino was still around because he was consistent.

Huge game tonight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really hoping we can get this W tonight. I kinda have a feeling Pacers gonna come out ready and focused tho since they havent been playing too well lately.

If we dont come out flat like we have one two many times we have a really good shot. I wanna see boys come out balling like they did against Miami 
pimp.gif

Can't blow out the sorry teams to rest the starters after 3, but we destroyed the pacers tonight. I'll take it.

Hope we can continue playing like this for the rest of this tough stretch. Team has finally started getting some national recognition as a contender.

FANTASTIC win tonight, and love that it's getting ESPN props :pimp: Can't rest on their laurels, still a tough schedule ahead, but if you can beat Miami and Indiana, you feel like you can beat anybody.

LL

this is also what I'd like to see from the entire team as well, consistently

Last edited:
Damn yall it feels good to see boys finally growing into that team that they can potentially be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We are starting to peak at the right time and our chemistry is just getting better and better every game.

I honestly dont see us making the finals this year but I can see WCF and next year will be the year we will really contend

Idk if it was just me but Harden looked like a completely different player out there in a good way  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Except for those first 2 TOs lol

He was deceisive on his shots and passes and kept the ball moving so it didnt just stick on em. It just looked like he was letting the game come to him and wasnt forcing anything

It was really beautiful to watch the whole offense honestly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Constant player and ball movement and screens. Dwight in the post was pretty good also 
pimp.gif

Excited to see the season close out 
pimp.gif

^agreed..The biggest difference to a great offense is the fact that they were playing decent defense too 
pimp.gif

If we could just play defense and actually try, then there's no way we can't contend this season… The offence is there with Dwight as the main option (and Beard), but when our team defense clicks on all cylinders, the rockets are one helluva team 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom