HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

I can't stress how badly we need to win these 5 games before the all star break, especially with San Antonio hurt and struggling

Cavs, Suns, Bucks, Wolves, Wizards before All Star break

I see the Suns as a trap game 
nerd.gif

Hope I'm wrong

Wouldn't call the suns a trap game because I think they're legit lol. Ran Indiana outta the gym twice in one week

Wouldn't call the suns a trap game because I think they're legit lol. Ran Indiana outta the gym twice in one week
who would've thought this prior to the season hey? 

But I think they'll fall off the playoff race in the second half of the season

Y'all check the West standings? Man, we really do need these 5 games :lol: cause teams can get shuffled around pretty quickly. It'll suck for the above .500 teams that end up 12th and get left out, while a 4th place East team will be under .500

Ill be pretty disappointed if we can't get into the top 4 spot in the West 
tired.gif

Being fifth seed wouldn't be too bad if Portland gets that 4th seed; they're the only team that we might be able to knock off in the first round (assuming they not fall off)..Clippers? no thanks…Spurs? hmmm maybe, I'd sill put a Popovich ran team over a Mchale ran team…OKC? Durant…

i honestly think if we take advantage of our schedule and the spurs stay relatively unhealthy, we can catch and replace them as the 3 seed

Yea, even though we swept the Spurs, I'm iffy on a series where Pop can make adjustments that McHale can't. But I still would have some confidence in that series. OKC? Nah. GSW? Yep. Clips? As of the last two asswhoopings...NOPE :lol:

It's the Cavs, and the Rockets are at home. No Varejao, and Harden is back. Let's not make this difficult :lol:

Idk a player that gets blown by every time more than Harden…Geez, why can't he stay in front of his man instead of gambling and doing that stupid wrap around steal attempt..
mean.gif

Of course McHale takes him out with 6 mins left in the 4th, SMFH. It's clear that McHale doesn't like Lin and has no faith in him...

J.Lin been balling 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully he keeps up this type of play for the rest of the season

Was really getting tired of him playin like a bum

Just looked at the box score...

Pat Bev: 41 minutes, 10 rebounds, 8 assists... and 0 points.

Not sure if serious or typos on ESPN.com lol

It wasn't trolling :lol:

View media item 779467
This is the only time I don't mind guys playing a lot of minutes....when they have the next 3 days off. Look at the injuries and DNP-CD's though :lol: :x That's damn near a normal McHale lineup. Hopefully there's a Parsons update, cause he went out sort of early and only played 19 minutes instead of 43

Jeremy Lin. For as much as I criticize you, congrats on the big game. Hopefully him and asik can solidify our bench.

Back
Top Bottom