HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Free throw shooting is just absolutely disgusting. These fools can make them so I don't know why they shoot so poorly. Could just simply be a lack of focus.

Morey just roasted Clanton on 790 lol

:lol: damn, missed it

The FT shooting really is mind-boggling. Sans Howard, I expected this team to be good at that, but everybody just misses so randomly. Even Harden has been doing the same, but I usually just blame it on Maliah Michel or Jenna Shea

^ can't blame him, my knees be weak too if I was him 
devil.gif

Game time fellas 
pimp.gif

Would be a nice win at the expense of the mavs 
devil.gif

gotta contain Ellis, the rocket killer

Will this team ever be fully healthy :lol: ? Everytime I'm watching tv or listening to the radio (or by other means), there's always 3+ people out.

Thought we were going to lose there 
mean.gif

I hate that feeling… As a rockets fan, it always turns out bad for us, but not this time 
laugh.gif

GG fellas 
pimp.gif

Lin plays 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 when he has control of everything

when Harden doesnt play 
laugh.gif

Dmo with a great game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His post game is the truth and he did a great job rebounding. Did a pretty good job defending Dirk also

This team will be the death of me :lol: :smh:
Rick%2BSantorum%2B-%2BWiping%2BSweat%2B-%2BNever%2Blet%2Bthem%2Bsee%2Byou%2Bsweat%2B-%2BLooking%2BDown%2B-%2BHead%2BTilted%2BDown%2B-%2BMid%2BFace%2BTightening.jpg

It's nice to be on the other side of a 1 point game unlike Memphis at home. I was sort of comfortable up 7 with like 2 left, but that 11-2 run where we were only up 2....SMH SMH SMH LOL. 5 Games in the next 3 weeks ya'll!!!!! Let's make them count

Lin plays :pimp:  :pimp:  when he has control of everything
when Harden doesnt play :lol:

Dmo with a great game :pimp: :pimp:
His post game is the truth and he did a great job rebounding. Did a pretty good job defending Dirk also

The Houston Rockets are 11-4 (73%) when Jeremy Lin plays more than 32 mins and just 19-13 (59%) when he plays less than 32 mins.

In 9 games without James Harden, Jeremy Lin averages: 21.2PTS, 7.3AST, 3RPG, 47.5%FG, 48.8%3PT, and that's not counting tonight's game...

But u don't hear me, tho. He sucks.

Lin plays :pimp:  :pimp:  when he has control of everything
when Harden doesnt play :lol:

Dmo with a great game :pimp: :pimp:

The Houston Rockets are 11-4 (73%) when Jeremy Lin plays more than 32 mins and just 19-13 (59%) when he plays less than 32 mins.

In 9 games without James Harden, Jeremy Lin averages: 21.2PTS, 7.3AST, 3RPG, 47.5%FG, 48.8%3PT, and that's not counting tonight's game...

But u don't hear me, tho. He sucks.

:stoneface: what are you talkin about

So you're saying we should get rid of harden eh?

If we get healthy and Lin goes back to rubbing the second unit, I'm ok. But I don't want him out there with the starters. A lot of times last night he dribbles around forever (I hate when harden does it too) to get nothing, then gives Dwight the ball with like 8 seconds on the shot clock.

i'm happy overall with the way lin has played so far this season and have been saying we should definitely not be looking to trade him, but after his performance in the playoffs last season...i still don't trust him for **** when it matters the most. he played like a straight ***** and i still think he'll be most effective long term coming off the bench and leading the second unit.

Ultimately I think we're going to have to trade him and/or asik strictly because of their contracts. Can't pay both 15 million next year, especially if we want to lock up Parsons and another decent FA/some role players

I just saw Morey walking into III Forks downtown. He's a pretty gross looking human being, but a hell of a GM.

Last edited:
I keep imagining that the Aaron brooks picture is actually him falling/being pushed down instead of him being picked up and I keep cracking up.

Late night thoughts I guess.

to think...if we hadn't blown those two games against the grizz, we'd only be 1 game back of the #2 seed right now. still very doable in the second half of the season if we can get our **** together.

I feel like 4th or 5th is where they'll end up at this point. The thing with this team is consistency, they'll lose back to back games and then come back and have a great win.
Also who knows if they'll ever get healthy, if Asik would just come back and play he could really solidify the bench along with Lin.

Back
Top Bottom